Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Gun Thread (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=15842)

RACER X 02-02-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 526178)
Boy did I eat THOSE words...but 920 rounds for $125? yeah I'mma whore! :rockwoot:

damm.........where'd you score that from? thats quite the haul

local munitions store got a truck in, i rode by, but the line was 30 deep when they were opening.

nhgunnut 02-02-2013 01:16 PM

I have about 1500 of wolf black box 223 it is a little under powered I have lots of it in the past with no signs of corrsion. Worst I can say about it is that it is under powered and a bit dirty. I routinely run it with a can because it doesn't over gas

fatbuckRTO 02-02-2013 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RACER X (Post 526123)
wow ATF is that stupid

'you can convert an airsoft gun to shoot real rounds'

[youtube]Y2sWiZ8BizI[/youtube]

:skep:

The ATF, the Bureau of Alchohol, Tobacco, and Firearms, says that an airsoft gun can be converted into a "military-grade" weapon?

:wtf:

A toy that shoots plastic bb's can somehow be converted into a weapon that shoots NATO ball rounds from shelled ammunition?

What?

I suppose if you replaced the airsoft gun's barrel, chamber, bolt, trigger assembly, magazine well, buffer spring, and magazines... I mean, yeah, I guess I can see it now. So any banana I buy from a grocery store can also be converted into a "military-grade" weapon. All I have to do, is completely replace it with a pre-assembled "military-grade" weapon. Voila! Banana rifle!

CasterTroy 02-02-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RACER X (Post 526185)
damm.........where'd you score that from? thats quite the haul

local munitions store got a truck in, i rode by, but the line was 30 deep when they were opening.

Dude had it listed on a local shooting forum. He was selling ALL of his 223 and 7.62 ammo and guns to fund a .50 cal purchase. Sold out for what he paid. Made no profit or gouging. If I had more cash I woulda bought it all

RACER X 02-02-2013 08:45 PM

Does he have more?

Appearantly Piers Morgan is coming to town to talk w/a 'tactical' shop. Thing is the shop is rather self serving making radio comments, like we should stop I- net sales of ammo and a few other choice comments. D went shooting there the other day, they jut opened up a really nice indoor shooting range

Tactical firearms in katy

RACER X 02-03-2013 02:11 AM

Piers Morgan Coming to Gun Shop in Houston, Tx Monday-Feb 4th
monderno.com ^ | February 2, 2013 | By: Brandon
Posted on 2/2/2013 11:01:46 AM by txgirl4Bush

Yesterday I heard a rumor that Piers Morgan was coming to a Houston area gun shop on Monday, February 4 to host his show. After some research googling, it now looks like it’s true. Tactical Firearms

According to Piers Morgan’s Twitter account, he will be hosting his show from a Texas “gun store”, and will also be shooting (that should be funny by the way). I have yet to confirm, but rumor has it that the gun store he is referring to is none other than Tactical Firearms in Katy, TX (which is part of the Houston metro area).

You might remember that Tactical Firearms recently made headlines in the 2A community when owner Jeremy Alcede went on a radio show and supported an online ammunition ban, and then quickly reversed his position after the public outcry.

If this is true, here’s why it’s important.

First off, Piers is coming to my hometown. Personally, I want to see if he does in fact travel with an armed entourage. I think there’s a very good chance that he does, which makes him a dirty hypocrite. I’d love to get photos of such.

Second, out of all the gun shops and ranges in the United States, Piers (potentially) has chosen Tactical Firearms, who has in the past sold out on gun control issues. I’m not saying Tactical Firearms will or will not again, but I don’t think anyone can blame me for being nervous about it. And, again if true, it’s highly coincidental that Piers chose this specific gun shop.

If any of you have intel confirming that Piers will indeed be coming to Tactical Firearms in Katy, TX, please leave me a comment below and I’ll update this post. As of now, it should be treated as a rumor.

CasterTroy 02-04-2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RACER X (Post 526192)
Does he have more?

I happened to hit "new posts" about a minute after he posted, and claimed the cheapest "lot" he had.

Everything else was claimed in 5 minutes. If I had more cash on hand I would have claimed more...but that's all I had at the moment. And he wasn't into trades since he had his eye on a particular gun.

RACER X 02-05-2013 05:27 AM

ted > piers

[youtube]pkjIMxf0VyU[/youtube]

CasterTroy 02-05-2013 07:58 AM

Piers Morgan: The perfect poster boy to stand up for the things that make no sense at all to common sense people

RACER X 02-05-2013 11:55 AM

If you would like to donate to directly support the Kyle family, visit America’s Mighty Warriors http://www.americasmightywarriors.org/. Please note on you donation “Chris Kyle Memorial”. The family will receive 100% of all donations.