Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Southern Rally 2011 - Little Switzerland in September (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=16894)

the chi 08-08-2011 02:57 PM

Teaching riding to special needs kids, and in my downtime I get to play with the horses myself and keep learning. I need it to keep my certification current and it will give me the experience I need to one day make it an actual career. My mentor thought I was good enough that when she needed help for her Saturday classes she convinced the board to hire me and help pay my travel expenses before even offering it. It'll give me something to do while J's gone too.

Mr Lefty 08-08-2011 03:42 PM

Nope... I'm out too... and the Warrior run is look'n iffy too...

derf 08-08-2011 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the chi (Post 484613)
Teaching riding to special needs kids, and in my downtime I get to play with the horses myself and keep learning. I need it to keep my certification current and it will give me the experience I need to one day make it an actual career. My mentor thought I was good enough that when she needed help for her Saturday classes she convinced the board to hire me and help pay my travel expenses before even offering it. It'll give me something to do while J's gone too.

Bullshit, screw the special needs children, tommy needs a leaning post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Lefty (Post 484623)

Bullshit, you are gonna be there if I have to drag you up there myself

Gas Man 08-09-2011 01:29 AM

Sounds like it's time to start handing out foot to crotch kicks... who's first?

Ebbs?

tommymac 08-09-2011 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 484676)
Sounds like it's time to start handing out foot to crotch kicks... who's first?

Ebbs?

Works for me, dont forget I got the size 15's :)

Trip 08-09-2011 07:29 AM

go take care of Rae and Ebbs, tommy. cement shoes new york style

tommymac 08-09-2011 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 484695)
go take care of Rae and Ebbs, tommy. cement shoes new york style

I will bring the woodchipper :rockwoot:

Captain Morgan 08-09-2011 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the chi (Post 484577)
I'm officially out. Picking up a gig working Saturdays at a possible dream job. Sorry guys, love ya, take lots of pics for me!

You can't take ONE Saturday off? :poke:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Lefty (Post 484623)

Why? At least Rae gave us a reason! :lol:

Mr Lefty 08-09-2011 05:56 PM

honestly... the rally doesn't hold anything for me, save hang'n with a few of ya'll again. and while the Rally is mostly about hanging with everyone, I want to ride... but I'm tired of the area... I understand the draw, but it's just not there for me. the fact is while I had fun at previous rallies, this one just doesn't look exciting to me... I want something new... I understand ya'll don't or can't. no hard feelings, I'm just not attending.

also, I have a couple other things I want time off for, and I need to make sure I can be off for those (Xmas/New years riding in TX and my Sister's wedding in Feb)

tommymac 08-09-2011 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Lefty (Post 484765)
honestly... the rally doesn't hold anything for me, save hang'n with a few of ya'll again. and while the Rally is mostly about hanging with everyone, I want to ride... but I'm tired of the area... I understand the draw, but it's just not there for me. the fact is while I had fun at previous rallies, this one just doesn't look exciting to me... I want something new... I understand ya'll don't or can't. no hard feelings, I'm just not attending.

also, I have a couple other things I want time off for, and I need to make sure I can be off for those (Xmas/New years riding in TX and my Sister's wedding in Feb)

So in other words you dont like us anymore :lol: