Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Southern Rally 2011 - Little Switzerland in September (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=16894)

Mr Lefty 02-09-2011 08:43 AM

all I know is I got the Katana of gocarts... fucking slow pig. that and I had to keep my foot out of the car cause I didn't fit... and with my broken foot.. just didn't work well.

oh well it was fun... and we pissed off everyone there lol

derf 02-09-2011 09:18 AM

Good times...

the chi 02-09-2011 09:45 AM

They were just hating cuz we had our own cool helmets. :lol:

Trip 02-09-2011 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the chi (Post 448726)
They were just hating cuz we had our own cool helmets. :lol:

Best part was when they gave up after 15 mins of shouting at us and just let us ram each other. 2nd best part is when the bus full of kids showed up and they couldn't let them on the track cause we still had it rented.

derf 02-09-2011 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 448753)
Best part was when they gave up after 15 mins of shouting at us and just let us ram each other. 2nd best part is when the bus full of kids showed up and they couldn't let them on the track cause we still had it rented.

yeh that was an awesome day

Sixxxxer 02-09-2011 01:12 PM

I'm debating on wether or not I want to Ride it again like 09' or Take the Truck...Its a little less mileage wise this time around, but you fuckers like to pick places where taking 81 is the fastest route and Fuck is that road LONG and Brutally boring.

Guess Ill debate this more as time inches closer.

tommymac 02-09-2011 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 448770)
I'm debating on wether or not I want to Ride it again like 09' or Take the Truck...Its a little less mileage wise this time around, but you fuckers like to pick places where taking 81 is the fastest route and Fuck is that road LONG and Brutally boring.

Guess Ill debate this more as time inches closer.

Dont forget the monsoon :lol:

Sixxxxer 02-09-2011 01:16 PM

I will NEVER forget about that night. I still talk about it to this day. Me and Derf ran into heavy rain driving back from last years Rally on 81...he was glad he strapped the bike in my truck.

I guess I'll also make the prediction based on the weather...see in 09' i didnt have the Truck...but I did enjoy riding it all its more satisfaction that way.

tommymac 02-09-2011 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 448773)
I will NEVER forget about that night. I still talk about it to this day. Me and Derf ran into heavy rain driving back from last years Rally on 81...he was glad he strapped the bike in my truck.

I guess I'll also make the prediction based on the weather...see in 09' i didnt have the Truck...but I did enjoy riding it all its more satisfaction that way.

This on making the ride there. I lucked out with the rain going home last year. got rained on for maybe 20 minutes. it looked real ugly up into northern va though.

derf 02-09-2011 01:27 PM

Its a little less time to get to this one, like half and barely any time on 81