Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-16-2011, 02:53 PM   #171
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
Virgins don't know what they're missing either.
I don't know about that one, procreation is natural human desire. We know we want to fuck well before we do.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 02:57 PM   #172
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

I just like arguing with you guys
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 03:23 PM   #173
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Stupid people have a lot of fun. There is a reason that people with better education live more stressful lives.
Actually, I know you're right about that.

Being intelligent means you're the guy that tells all your friends their hair-brained ideas won't work. Or that there's about 5 better fucking ways of doing that shit (whatever the fuck it may be). Being smart means you're not much fun. Nobody likes a smart guy.

Being smart can be lonely. Being the only guy in the room that "gets it" isn't fun. Being the motherfucker that always has to explain it, is a pain in the ass.

People don't like to hear that they're wrong, or that there's a better way of doing shit, or that it might even be easier.

Don't fucking backpeddle, brother...preach that motherfucking shit, because you know it's fucking true:

Ignorance is bliss.

This is a time proven fucking rule.
Old 06-16-2011, 03:33 PM   #174
VatorMan
Wrap Yo Ass in Fiberglass

Moto: Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
Actually, I know you're right about that.

Being intelligent means you're the guy that tells all your friends their hair-brained ideas won't work. Or that there's about 5 better fucking ways of doing that shit (whatever the fuck it may be). Being smart means you're not much fun. Nobody likes a smart guy.

Being smart can be lonely. Being the only guy in the room that "gets it" isn't fun. Being the motherfucker that always has to explain it, is a pain in the ass.

People don't like to hear that they're wrong, or that there's a better way of doing shit, or that it might even be easier.

Don't fucking backpeddle, brother...preach that motherfucking shit, because you know it's fucking true:

Ignorance is bliss.

This is a time proven fucking rule.

Talk about an airtight lip lock on the ass.....
VatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 03:40 PM   #175
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

What, because I agree with Trip on this?

He's wrong about the cars, bruddah, but he's right about the stupid.
Old 06-16-2011, 03:43 PM   #176
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
What, because I agree with Trip on this?

He's wrong about the cars, bruddah, but he's right about the stupid.
I am not wrong about the cars. Auto is the natural evolution of the automobile. Eventually we will remove the driving aspect of them too. I know you like evolution. If you don't like the feeling of not being in control with an auto, how would you like not driving the thing at all?
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 03:58 PM   #177
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

At that point, I'd be walking.

I wont even ride on a bike with someone, you think Im letting a computer get me around. No thanks! But I might use that parallel park function if it came on a car. Since thats pretty much the only driving skill I havent managed to master.

But wait, what if its like that movies and they are on rails and really arent cars at all? Would that count as "driving"?
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 03:59 PM   #178
smileyman
White Trash Hero

Moto: Buell 1125R Porco Rosso Edition

I dont like automatic. Anything. I wish a for a giant solar flare or EMP bomb would render technology useless so people would take a long look at their selves and how they live their lives.

I hate the idea that my car/bike will correct my inputs to what is mechanically feasable. People who cant see the car in front of them should hit it in my opinion. And if they drift over the line the car should not alert them. Send em over a cliff I say. Thats evolution for you, survival of the fitest.

My bike shouldnt sense lean angle and wheel slip and dial back the throttle bodies. People shouldnt need a weather alert on their I phone, just look up asshole! If I am boneheaded enough to squeeze to hard on the brakes then I expect wheel lock up and a slide, not a pulsing numbness to bring me back to reality. Thats for losers!

My car should not tell me when to shift or how to shift. It shouldnt automatically match my revs on downshifting. My shower control should not save me from scalding hot water. It should allow me to have whatever I request in case I am torturing a suspect!

My radio volume shouldnt increase when I am running 85. If I want it louder I know where the fucking button is. Eyeglasses shouldnt tint themselves when you step out into the sun. Get used to bright lights you fucking basement dwelling cyber geeks.

It is all part of the pussification of our world!!!

Arkriders.com
To be the best you must first be willing to risk the worst!
smileyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 04:03 PM   #179
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyman View Post
I dont like automatic. Anything. I wish a for a giant solar flare or EMP bomb would render technology useless so people would take a long look at their selves and how they live their lives.

I hate the idea that my car/bike will correct my inputs to what is mechanically feasable. People who cant see the car in front of them should hit it in my opinion. And if they drift over the line the car should not alert them. Send em over a cliff I say. Thats evolution for you, survival of the fitest.

My bike shouldnt sense lean angle and wheel slip and dial back the throttle bodies. People shouldnt need a weather alert on their I phone, just look up asshole! If I am boneheaded enough to squeeze to hard on the brakes then I expect wheel lock up and a slide, not a pulsing numbness to bring me back to reality. Thats for losers!

My car should not tell me when to shift or how to shift. It shouldnt automatically match my revs on downshifting. My shower control should not save me from scalding hot water. It should allow me to have whatever I request in case I am torturing a suspect!

My radio volume shouldnt increase when I am running 85. If I want it louder I know where the fucking button is. Eyeglasses shouldnt tint themselves when you step out into the sun. Get used to bright lights you fucking basement dwelling cyber geeks.

It is all part of the pussification of our world!!!
You just described almost everything I love about my BMW. And, almost everything I love about their new 6. But then, I look at it as the headlight always finds horizon so I get a wall of light so I can see more of the road - and ride a better ride. DCT means that the bike grabs the road better when it slips, it grabs - so I can ride a better ride. ABS means that I know I can have faith in the tires ability to stop the bike which means when there is a panic stop there is no reason to panic, and I can enjoy the ride.

Evolve or die.

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 04:04 PM   #180
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Honestly, unless you all built your own houses. Kill your own food. Or ride horses. STFU about the pussification of the country. You're just as bad.

Can't win a gun duel at high noon? Pussy.
Haven't seen a hanging? Pussy.
Live within three days horse ride of the general store? Pussy...

BTW, disk brake assholes? WTF are they thinking. Drum is where it is at! I also love me some canvas walled tires. And another thing! Fucking seat belts?!?! If you can't stop yourself from going through the windshield at 75mph by holding onto the steering wheel, you're not a man!

Also, I don't have a door on my house. I just punch my way through a new spot in the wall everyday as a man should.

Last edited by Tmall; 06-16-2011 at 04:08 PM..
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote