Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Around the World > Southeast Riders > Florida Riders

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2008, 08:39 PM   #1
jgalt
Canyon Carver

Default Homestead/Screwface update

Well the last weekend of the year has arrived, and the Screwface boys are at it again. As usual we made our Publix run and got to the track with plenty of time to set up. We relaxed and caught up with some buddies we haven't seen in 97 days.

We skipped the first session as usual to try and avoid the kamikaze pilots. We were surprised to see no red flags. We thought it was safe to go in the water for session two, only to see three red flags inside of six laps. Luckily no one was hurt to bad and only one bike burned to the ground. Thankfully it wasn't one of ours.

We survived our first session unscathed and went on to enjoy a nice peaceful day from there on out. Bill had a moment when a rider high sided in front of him. He ran over a part of the other rider, but managed to keep it upright. Sean and I had some good back and forth battle all day. Sean clipped me with a 1:35, while I fell off the pace with a 1:36. All is good though and we look forward to some inter-team battling tomorrow. Maybe even a little wood for our troubles.

The weather was absolutely awesome and tomorrow looks like more of the same, so you guys come on out and support us while we wrap a good 2008 season.

Last edited by jgalt; 12-06-2008 at 09:49 PM..
jgalt is offline   Reply With Quote