Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2008, 07:44 PM   #11
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnfalman View Post
Oh, for fuck's sake!!! Stop being such a damn Puritan and bang the young buck already!!!

The best lay I've ever had was when I was 25-years-old, lean mean paratrooper and she was a hot 40-years-old long legged mama. She was the one that gave me that "funny" smile at the bar and took me to the dance floor all night, gave me her phone number and everything. Then the next several days she was saying the same shit that you're saying right now, "Oh, you're too young, I'm too old, blah, blah, blah." So I had to do the usual bullshit of telling her that she's hot and that I'm a man and she's a woman and all that jazz. When we finally got together, we banged each other's brains out for two days straight.

Look, dudes YOUR age (i.e. myself and other men) like young chicks, okay? The chances of you hooking up with guys your age are rather slim. So do yourself a favor and get some hard cock from that young buck...unless he's ugly and you are not physically attracted to him.

Stop saying all the other bullshits because we don't believe you. You like it when good looking young guys hit on you.
Fnfalman tells it like it is.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote