Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2008, 05:46 PM   #1
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R
Default My House Pictures

We went to get our Home Inspected Today, Was there for like Four Hours...Shit was Mad Long. But The Inspector was nice and he went through the whole house with a fine tooth comb...Overall its in decent shape...house was built in 76' So the Furnace is original (Oil Heat) and he said that was not up to Spec...So we have to try and work a deal with the seller to get that replaced...It was reading 4 PPM (Parts Per Million) when he did his Co Reading...Which apparently means its no good and needs to be replaced no questions asked.

But I don't really want to get into a house and have the heater go right away...Or later on down the road....33 Year old Furnace is Like a Ticking Time Bomb...Other than that the Only other Major Issue was the AC Unit...That was 21 years old.

So in my Four hours I pretty much Took shots of the Whole house...These are way better than the First ones I posted. Gives you a sense of what I'm working with

This is my Uber Sweet Huge Driveway that can Easily Fit Six Cars Or...Like 20 Bikes...Lol I'll just have a Bike Night at my House!

Shot Of the Backyard

The Sleeping Spot for the Bike and Talon.

The Deck...

Upstairs Living Room

Front Landing

Crack in the Sheetrock I gotta FIx

Master...Small But still Sufficient

Inside Corner of Master..Mirrior Closet Door is Getting chucked...Thats just So...homo Looking.

Other Two bedrooms

The "office"

Leading to the garage

Coming in from the garage...The laundry room...Most likely adding a second Half bath down here

Most likely making this a closet