Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2009, 05:46 AM   #11
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderex View Post
After doing some research it seems like it would be an interesting drug taken in moderation. It seems to produce very good after effects. The videos of people tripping on it on YouTube are mostly of people smoking it in very high concentrations. The reason the videos are so sad is that those kids are probably already damaged from heavy use of other drugs. I've only done some pretty mild stuff but Shrooms were a lot of fun and I could see doing them again some day.
Since it's legal, I tried it for the first time yesterday. My experience was something like that guys. It was the single worst experience of my life. It was 10 minutes of complete terror followed by feeling like absolute shit for a half hour.

I've ingested all kinds of drugs in my younger days. I've even gone as far as dropping 4 hits of Lsd when I was a teen. And that paled in comparison.

I literally had no idea what was going on. I was completely out of it. It was so bad I even tried to talk my buddy out of trying it. He did it anyway, and it didn't hit him as hard.

Now, keep in mind, we smoked it through a bong. And I was the guinea pig. I did one haul, nothing happened, I did a second and then everything started to vibrate and I was "gone".

Bad juju as far as I'm concerned. It's very powerful. It might only last for 15 minutes. But, you're completely under the effects for that amount of time. And nothing will sober you up except time.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote