Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2009, 03:21 PM   #1
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650
Default some drunk ho knocked over my bike

So i have my bike chained up the a beam at the carport in front of my apt. A few days ago, early in the morning, i hear pounding at my door, which i figured was the maintenance guy, but i was too sick and tired to get up, (+ i wasnt dressed since i was still in bed) so i ignored him, thinking if it was that important he would come back.

i've been cooped up in the house for the next 2 days recovering and the next day while i was walking the pug monster the maintenance guy sees me and tells me he was knocking on my door b/c he found my bike on the ground and he picked it up for me. So i go check it out and there is a big oil spill on the ground, leaked out where the clutch met the engine, had some oil on my swingarm and part of the little fairing and a broken turn signal.

Being that there were no huge gusting winds, i figured someone either sat on my bike being and ass and tipped it over or, some drunkard ran into it.

Well yesterday, i spoke to the guy across the complex from me since him and his roomate is always out there smoking (at least everytime i seem to leave the door i see them) so i asked him if he saw anything. He was like yeah, around 2am, this drunk asian girl got out of the car and tripped over and knocked it over, i think she was fighting with her BF. WTF???? How the heck do you trip over a bike???? and what kind of f-ing pansy man doesn't try to pick it up after and just leaves it there??

Well he proceeds to tell me where they live and what car they drive
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote