Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2009, 11:41 PM   #1
Quick281
Victim of Blazer Rapage

Moto: 06 GSXR 600
Default They Will F**king Kill Us All.

Thought I would take a chance to cruise around town with my friend before leaving for Alaska. We had a wonderful dinner and then were just going to cruise downtown and then split off.

Guy in front of us stopped quickly and I stopped fast enough I felt the rear lighten up quite a bit. Check behind me and the person behind me stopped. Someone 2 cars back in a fancy little bimmer on her god damn motherfucking cell phone wasn't paying attention and caused this mess. Her airbags went off, the ranger she hit had airbags deployed, and the blazer behind me did all he could to stop and couldn't. Person in the blazer went to the hospital, and the people in ranger were banged up but given the clear to the EMS people.

When I checked on the lady if she was ok, she had no idea what had happened. She was dazed and sober but she fortunately has insurance.

Props to Atlanta area EMS/Fire/Police. I don't know if it was because they heard a motorcycle was involved, but they had 3 cops, 2 ambulances, 1 fire truck and a fire chief on site before I could even understand what happened.

I am fine and I even managed to stay on the fucker for the ride. I don't even know how to feel right now. If the lady in the bimmer had been behind us, I wouldn't be here typing and my friend probably wouldn't either.

My 06 GSXR 600 <-- Its Clickable Fools.
Quick281 is offline   Reply With Quote