Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2009, 11:40 PM   #1
JARVIS518
BOOBS!!

Moto: 06 CBR 600RR
Default y is it...

that whenever there is something wrong with me it takes forever for doctors to figure out what it is.

as some of u know on monday i was playing basketball (yes i know white men cant jump) and had my legs taken out from under me and landed hard on my arm. i hurt it pretty bad but didnt think to much of it but as everyone else is still playing the pain is getting worse and was getting less and less mobility. 6 hours later i go to the ER pretty swollen, to the point that you cant feel my elbow anymore just fluid. xrays are taken and the doc tells me he cant see a break but based on the swelling he knows there is a break so puts my arm in a splint, gives me some pain killers and sends me on my way.

so friday (yesterday) i go to the orthopedic have more xrays done, once again no sign of a break and i tell him what the ER doc said and his response "thats not true, fluid doesnt mean a break" says he doesnt know whats causing the pain but is sending me for an MRI and hoping that maybe i can get some answers

cliff notes:
i hurt my arm monday, was told it was broken, found out friday its not broken, still in pain, going for MRI wednesday, get results friday

rant off
JARVIS518 is offline   Reply With Quote