Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2009, 02:28 PM   #11
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Okay, but it doesn't necessarily affect her life does it? I mean the truth of the matter is, she married someone who clearly stated that they never wanted to have children. She agreed to his conditions. Him getting fixed shouldn't change anything between them technically. He is being consistent and true to his principles.

Are you serious? Really?! Of course it affects her! How could you possibly think it doesnt, regardless of whether or not it was planned to not have children. Women are foolish enough to every day go into a marriage with the thought they can change a man, as evidenced by Triple's wife thinking perhaps she could change his mind, its not right, but it happens. And being a female, and observing those of my gender, alot of times women dont even realize that they are doing this.

However, blatantly going out and getting snipped, without first talking to your wife, your PARTNER, and lying or not being straightforward robs her of her chance to make a clean break, and go do her own thing. If he tells her, "hey, I am doing this, I will never have children with you", she either accepts it or leaves. Not telling her, and pretending to make the motions to have children and it not occurring can be crippling for those women who find it "necessary" to have kids.

I know you are all about being selfish and doing your own thing, but damn Tig, thats pretty low to even consider.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote