Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2009, 09:43 PM   #9
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0t View Post
I have had phones similar to all three of those. I had an HTC touch pro and couldn't wait to get rid of it. Windows mobile sucked awfully. I had an xv6900 which is similar to the ozone. If it doesn't have a keyboard don't consider it. iPhone people don't flip out--the reason the iPhone no-key keyboard works is because the keyboard is capacitive and most others are not. I have a storm and I have a tour for work. The tour is nice--would be better with wifi, but other than that I quite like it. Blackberry can build the Storm MCMLXVII and I wouldn't buy no matter what.

I would wait because if the Motorola android devices are delivered this year they may be worth the wait. The verizon device is code named Shules and can be seen a the Boy Genius report. Motorola is betting the farm on Android to save the handset division before they split the company in two. If it bombs they may not get another chance.

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/...torola-shules/

What provider did you have the Touch Pro with? I've had an Alltel and verizon version. The verizon version sucks.

The gps is locked so they can get money off their Vnav, the cpu is slower, and has less ram.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote