Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2009, 12:55 PM   #10
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Twice now in the 5 years I've worked here we've had somebody not make it. Once there was a trail from the entrance to the bathroom(about 25 yards) where it was running down the dudes pant leg and another time the guy made it to the bathroom but not the stall and was all over the floor. We still laugh about it today because nobody knows who the culprit(s) was.
Yeah, I don't think the ones I have seen have been because of explosive diarrehea. Just plain being an asshole.

When I worked at the movie theater, we had this one guy who would write on the walls with his shit. It was nasty. We finally figured out who it was and banned them. Turned out, he only went and saw kids movies at the 10 o'clock showtimes. He was a creepy fuck.

We never had a problem with the woman's bathroom and no one had to clean it except the weekly janitor. Men's room was always destroyed beyond belief and we made the retard clean it. He was mormon, so he was happy to help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote