Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Sports Bar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2009, 09:36 AM   #17
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYEster View Post
This is what I don't get. I don't see how it is unfair. Ok so some writing in the rule book makes it unfair, boohoo, well I guess no one really wants their own team to win. Because it's not fair when you're clean and everyone else is on something.

I'm sure almost EVERY pro athlete is on something, or did something to gain any advantage they could. Especially in mainstream sports, there's millions of dollars on the line. Sure it's "not about the money" but do you really think things would be as popular as they are without it? Hell no. I've seen people do steroids and spend a TON of time on steroid related forums, I have yet to see anyone become a pro based on their results, progress or journals that diary their usage.

UFC supposedly tests already, Sean "Shark" Sherk got busted for higher than average levels or testosterone and was disqualified from a fight.
Of course it's "about the money". Its always about the money. I dont work for free. Do you? Hell no, you work for the money. So do atheletes.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote