Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2010, 10:11 AM   #21
karl_1052
sergeant hatred

Moto: The bus

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
Just talked to a friend of mine.

He was a groomsman in a wedding over the weekend, the bride, who is apparently a real bitch (like world class bitch from hell). 3 hours before the wedding was at the catering hall dropping off some last minute stuff because she wanted everything to be perfect. Got into a fight with the florist because the shade of the flowers didnt match her eyes, she spit at the florist while he was talking to her and she told him to fix it. So the florist packed up and started to take his shit back and screw the wedding job, she started to chase him out of the hall (running) while wearing high heels, tripped and broke both her ankles (like very broken). She refused to miss the ceremony so instead of going to a hospital had her mother carry her around got in her dress, and went to the church. While she was walking down the aisle a bone broke the skin putting her on the floor in the middle of the church. She tried to walk 2 more times yelling and cursing that everybody ruined her wedding day and started to spit at people when everybody started to tell her that the wedding needed to be postponed until she went to the hospital. Her husband was trying to convince her to accept medical attention and she spit in his face.

Apparently while they were loading her in the ambulance he took his ring off tossed it at her and said that he was gonna have fun at the break up party (reception) and she could keep the ring. (DAMN!!!)

I hate to say it but the girl was a complete bitch and deserved what she got
WTF that can't be real? You saw it on MTV, or sumthin.