Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2010, 03:32 PM   #16
TYEster
With MORE TYEstosterone

Moto: '12 KX450F / 08 YZ250F #512 / 07 KX65 #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
In the press conference he said he usually comes into fights having to cut about 15lbs of water... But I hear both guys start their training camps around 300lbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Do the heavy weight guys have to make a certain weight though? I hav eseen a few fights on spike where guys had to do a lot to make weight or go up or down in a division and seemed to pay for it conditioning wise.

I like lesnar and his attitude, he wa slike that in the WWF too but thats more or less an act, here he can act like that and backs it up.
Very few heavies have to cut weight to make it under the 265 limit... Lesnar and Carwin are the only non-fat guys I can think of that have to cut. Coming into this fight neither has to cut much. Where Brock usually has to knock off 15lbs of water he said he just needs to skip a meal or two this time.

We will know for sure at 7pm EST at the official weigh-ins. I expect both to be at or near the 265 mark.
Ah ok this explains it. I was under the impression the heavyweights were the last weight class and they could be whatever weight ABOVE 205 the light heavy cutoff.
TYEster is offline   Reply With Quote