Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-03-2010, 06:04 PM   #1
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750
Default Bristol & Levi splitting again....

From the files of "who cares"........But Levi always knew he could pull someone hotter (& smarter) anyway.

YAHOO

And just like that, it's over. Again. Less than a month after announcing they were back together and engaged, Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston have called it quits for the second time.

"It's over. I broke up with him," Palin says. She tells People Magazine's Sandra Sobieraj Westfall that she dumped her baby daddy the same day they announced their reunion in an US Weekly cover story.

That evening, Johnston broke the news that he may have gotten another girl pregnant, and then subsequently flew to Los Angeles, where he filmed a music video in which he played a boyfriend warring with his girlfriend's famous mother. (Hmmm, where have we heard that before?)

Palin says she's seen Johnston just once in the last three weeks. "He's just obsessed with the limelight, and I got played," she said, tearfully.

In a statement, Sarah Palin tells People, "I wish for Bristol to be able to move forward in life with her same forgiving, gracious, optimistic spirit, but from henceforth she'll know to trust but verify. Bristol is strong, she is independent, and she knows what is right for her son."
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote