Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-03-2010, 08:49 PM   #1
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man
Default WTF Comcast

So I ordered new comcast service last week, after shopping around with the different cable providers I settle on Comcast who gave the most content for the price. I call back a second time and they quote me a price $30 more than my original price, hang up the phone and call back and talk to operator #3 who gives me a cheaper price than the original. Wierd, 3 different quotes from 3 different people.

So they come and install the box, the install tech forgot the 2nd box for upstairs and I'm missing all the premium channels, call back and they add them back in but the on demand isnt working and it changes channels slowly, to the point where it takes 20-30 seconds for a channel to show. Call back 2 times and each time they send the box a signal and tell me to wait 24 hours and it should work.

So today I decide if they cant fix it I'm gonna cancel my service. As soon as I say that the guy figures out a fix for the box, gets it working in 2 minutes, and is going to overnight the 2nd box to my house.

I know comcast is known for their shitty customer service but I havnt really experienced it this bad, I finally realise why folks think they are the shittiest company in america, well next to BP anyway