Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2010, 04:39 PM   #25
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
Come on man. How can you possibly state that being a slut and engaging voluntarily in risky slut behavior is even remotely the same as being a young child with a fatal genetic disease?
I am not comparing those two. I am comparing blasting worried parents. I am sure the dad with the fatal disease child isn't the best father in the world and has made some huge fuck ups with his daughter. Every parent does. I am sure Zoe's parents probably tried their best and still fucked it up to, we have no way of knowing with absolute fact what caused her to do that shit. These are both worried parents that were given shit when they were concerned for their children.

I just don't really care about these people. If the worst they have done is troll on facebook with /b/ level photoshops, I don't really give a damn. That's not news, hell the news on this subject might cause some self righteous son of a bitch to go take "revenge" on these people for being internet asshats. See other thread about internet attacker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote