Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Sports Bar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2011, 11:23 AM   #27
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
I agree and the top 16 should be given the same chance by having proper playoffs.. the BCS is a bunch of bullshit.. it's all about how many alumni you have making the decision who is number 1 and supposedly 6 commodore 64 machines that are unbiased blah blah fucking blah.. if they did a bracket you can be over rated, under rated, doesn't matter just make the top 16 and you can show the world what you are really rated - no bullshit, no stupid indecipherable biased corrupted made up system.. no debate about is the SEC the best or whatever - if they are then they will win it every year.. honestly i used to drink the kool aid that the SEC was over rated the B1G needs a chance but once the B1G was given a chance they have failed miserably and the SEC is a solid conference, period.. they definitely earned a lot of my respect.. not saying I like them and not saying I don't want to see the B1G smash them like the fuckeyes need to be smashed but they are a quality conference with some great teams.. i think this year the right team won # 1 overall.. not always the case every year with their fucked up system.. of course you can debate it to infinity but only way to solve it is a bracket system..

and SEC - we just got a new coach and like will ferrell on talledega nights - WE'RE COMING FOR YA, just came here to tell you that.. first mission is first game of 2012 and rolling over the tide and nick saban's hair piece..
Can't disagree with this...well other than the part about rolling over the tide with the new coach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Guys on espn were saying the auburn D-line is what dictated a lot of things in that game. I love it when games are won and lost thanks to the big uglies up front
Yep...Auburn's line was more than up for the task for sure. When preparing for the game Auburn spent extra time on setting up quickly to match the hurry up offense of Oregon and during the game one of the players commented to the coach that the actual game seemed slower than what they had practiced and they weren't having much trouble with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Why couldn't you fucks take Miles away so we could get a decent coach? Bastards...

He's a winner but he sure can be goofy.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote