Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2011, 08:34 PM   #1
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).
Default Critical Thinking Fail

I was in a bad fucking mood today, even more so than usual, and that's saying something.

So, in an effort to make myself feel better, I stopped off at the Supermarket for a giant Kit-Kat bar, but I can't park. There's a fucking traffic jam in the two lanes directly in front of the store. It makes no sense. There are plenty of spaces, I just can't get to them. Fuck this. I drive to the side of the building and park there instead. I had to walk a few extra yards, but I don't have all goddamn day to buy a fucking candy bar.

As I'm walking in, I discover the reason everything is fucked up. Some asshat has parked in the lane in front of the store, at the end of where the spaces begin. In other words, in the middle of the road, effectively blocking half of the traffic flow. Motherfucker. Nobody in the car, no "too fat to waddle my ass that far" handicapped tag, no one bleeding in the front seat, no excuse whatsoever.

Cockbite. Now I'm even more pissed than I was ten minutes ago.

So I go in and buy my Kit-Kat, come out- fucking car is still there.

Then I see the bumper sticker; "Critical Thinking, the other national deficit."

Son of a bitch. Now I have to "meet' this person, or my day will not be complete. I wait. I eat my Kit-Kat, and here she comes...

She's about 45, fat, dressed like a liberal arts student with a degree is uselessness. She pushing a cart with seven tons of shit in it, which means her car has been there at least 45 minutes. She rolls her shit up to the car, opens the door, and is now blocking the entire fucking driving lane, instead of just half of it.

We converse...

"Excuse me, are you completely retarded?"

"What?"

"Retarded, you know, brain damaged at birth, stupid, dim, not as bright as sand."

"I don't know what..."

"Does that look like a parking spot? Do you see any paint on the ground that would indicate this as a reasonable place to park?"

"I was in a hurry."

"OH! A HURRY! Well that explains it. What, the Mensa meeting can't start until you get there with the doughnuts? You know, for someone who thinks their "thinking" is better than everyone elses', you're an inconsiderate moron, and the world would be better off if you rolled your fat ass off a cliff."

Then I left before the police came.

Like I said, bad mood today.

JC