Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2011, 12:53 PM   #11
ericr
I'm so much cooler online

Moto: 06 FZ1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
That's ducky. It's not your fucking house. I don't care how fucking old you are.

In the old west (gun ettiquette 101), you'd have to surrender (check) your gun to the establishment you went into, if they (the folks who's place it was) decided that the environment was too uncontrolled for firearms, or simply didn't want the responsibility under their roof (as in a saloon).

I say a big bunch of young, testosterone filled emo assholes drinking, competing, and trying to impress women in one place is an even worse idea when you add firearms. It's been proven that younger people lack impulse control.

Much like a saloon full of grown men is likely to have some problems once some of the patrons become more "lubricated", as not all people are happy drunks, and so the proprietors would take measures to check guns at the door.

Administrators run the place. They should have the guns. Arm even the fucking janitor...but the students? No.

No exception for you, Mr. old guy, sorry. It's still not your fucking house.
Nice opinion. How about those facts? Your statement is the typical one from anti-gun people. "They're all gonna get drunk and shoot each other". Fact is most of those students never will get a permit OR carry ever, much less on campus. The ones that do get permits are typically the more responsible ones which is why I asked you to find some news reports of 21 yo's shooting up the town while they're drunk. OH, They only drink and act stupid on college campuses don't they?! And study up more on your "old west" lore, there were very few places that ever tried that. You've been watching too many movies.

Eric: ibu what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
but I'm perfectly placed when I'm on my knees . . . .
ericr is offline   Reply With Quote