Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2011, 12:43 AM   #19
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
Graw was great on pc. It's completely different on the 360. Not sure why they did that.

Graw 1 was hard. Graw 2 makes you cry.
Whats different? The story or the mechanics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
Werd, millions of copies sold. Entertainment sales records destroyed. But, Porky says it sucks. Which holds more weight?
Multi platform. Scewed numbers. I hate shooting games anyway. So I should like it because everybody else does and it sells millions of copies??? Doesnt make it any less of a shit game in my opinion. I just dont like ultra realistic shooters. The story isn't so much bad. The multiplayer is such a bore. Same thing, different game. Yawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
It just seems like every game that comes out now has to have multiplayer. It's the same shit, just different visuals. Then you have reviews and demos and they're just the multiplayer. A good game with good replay doesn't need multi.
Agree. 100%

I dont even subscribe to gold anymore. People just piss me off in general, so why would I want to add that to my video game playing eqation. Besides, the AI on racing sims and sports games can be better than any human player, so whats the point? Just to shit talk some kid from the UK when you shotgun him in the face? Yawn again.
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote