Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-2008, 07:09 PM   #8
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by comonboys View Post
Just FYI, all blackberry's come with Google maps predownloaded on them where you can get directions right from that. It's not turn=by-turn directions also with Verizons VZ navigator you also get live traffic updates that will route you are road construction, traffic accidents and jams. So the GPS system for $9.99 is well worth it if you are doing alot of traveling and can't stand being stuck in traffic. With VZ navigator you also can find movie times, look up places to get phone numbers and call the place for free vs. 411 connect which charges $1.49 per connection. Also with VZ nav you can add or remove it at anytime cause it's a feature. It's not something you have to have on there at all times.
This information will be useful however only if you have Verizon. Not sure how other companies run it. I know alot require you to have it at least a month or charge you a full month when you cancel.
No, they don't ALL come with that crap loaded on them... I was with ATT, then got away from the evil empire and am now with TMobile. So, I don't have the navigator stuff... and I had it before the Google apps existed Just sayin'

The Blackberry application will make your ringtones - just load the tunes, and select *make ringtone*. It's also a good idea to back up your entire berry every now and then.

I love LOVE LOVE the password encrypted login storage vault. The take a pic and post it option online. The blackberry messenger

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote