Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2008, 11:56 PM   #17
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
and I would much rather take traditional schooling than online like it seems like they push you to do.
That majority of schools have evening accellerated programs for working professionals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpy View Post
i have a few stories, i made a 19 year old girl cry, and one of my students called me mr monroe and someone recognised me outside of class in the real world, kinda cool and scary all at the same time.
When you call the little asian girl a boy like 10 times, what do you expect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerioustt View Post
i have debated going back to school to backup my business/warehouse/management experience. i need like 14 credits for my associates. i make pretty good money so i think thats keeping me from going because im content. plus the wife is paid very well also which makes life a little bit easier. she just started going back for her masters, im hoping she surpasses me in salary so i can quit and do nothing.

Get your job to pay for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoYZF View Post
Im still shooting for exactly that. No such luck let. I did however find a hot ass friend of mine that is going to be a gold digger if I win the lottery though.
Yeah, but then you'd have a dork in your butt all the time AND some dude moochin' money off you... If you think he's hot, I guess that's all that matters.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote