Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-18-2010, 10:30 AM   #61
Sean
giggity

Moto: street, sumo & dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
No, I totally made that up cause you guys were being dicks and keeping TOTALLY FUCKING AWESOME secrets from me. I did try to bone her though...just too far away.

WOW, WOW, WOW....so when you guys say crazy you mean like really, seriously, certifiably batshit insane. I had no idea...

And Sean was Sunnygirl? WHAT THE MOTHERFUCK?!??!?!? I hate you Sean!
Not the first one on SBN, I just reg'd the name over on CF and fugged with some peeps before the admins busted me
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:46 AM   #62
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeNetworX View Post
I just remember her e-stalking that Israeli guy - iDesmo. He couldn't post anywhere without her follow-up of "OMG you are so dreamy".
I forgot about that. What made it especially funny was a lot of iDesmo's posts were flat out incomprehensible. I had no problem with Excessa though.

Sometimes it seems pretty easy, but I look at all the BS Trip had to deal with with religion and politics and having to create the secret War Room section knowing I have zero patience for that kind of crap. I probably wouldn't last a month owning a forum.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:53 AM   #63
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by goof2 View Post
I forgot about that. What made it especially funny was a lot of iDesmo's posts were flat out incomprehensible. I had no problem with Excessa though.

Sometimes it seems pretty easy, but I look at all the BS Trip had to deal with with religion and politics and having to create the secret War Room section knowing I have zero patience for that kind of crap. I probably wouldn't last a month owning a forum.
Head up eloquent ass
Flowers bloom on cafe simian epiphany
I wonder how the sun dreams of the yellow beard
iDesmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:53 AM   #64
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
fuck you guys, banned
THIS is why he owns a forum. So he can ban anyone, at any time.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:54 AM   #65
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDesmo View Post
Head up eloquent ass
Flowers bloom on cafe simian epiphany
I wonder how the sun dreams of the yellow beard
iDesmo
Quote:
Originally Posted by excessa View Post
Oh my god I would eat the tarballs off your rectum

that bout sums it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:55 AM   #66
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:

there were a few others who fed into her ego as well which didnt help things over there. You know its bad when she has a bbq an dhubby goes inside and hides the kids and the guns. Apparently she mad a big to do when he left her as well. Guess he couldnt deal with the govt tapping their phone lines or her online crusade looking for kiddie touchers.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 11:23 AM   #67
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
that bout sums it up
That is about how I remember it too. Most of his posts were either abstraction I didn't get or pure nonsense. I know what I thought they were but I didn't judge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
there were a few others who fed into her ego as well which didnt help things over there. You know its bad when she has a bbq an dhubby goes inside and hides the kids and the guns. Apparently she mad a big to do when he left her as well. Guess he couldnt deal with the govt tapping their phone lines or her online crusade looking for kiddie touchers.
True, I do remember an inordinate amount of leghumping and ego stroking from some members. I only had the online side to go by. It sounds like you all got a real show though, and going off hubby's prep work it probably wasn't an aberration.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 11:30 AM   #68
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
That is about how I remember it too. Most of his posts were either abstraction I didn't get or pure nonsense. I know what I thought they were but I didn't judge.

True, I do remember an inordinate amount of leghumping and ego stroking from some members. I only had the online side to go by. It sounds like you all got a real show though, and going off hubby's prep work it probably wasn't an aberration.
What got me was she made it sound like oh I got a little tipsy and that was it sort of thing.

She gave chris (cbrrider1) a realy hard time saying he was a child molester and stuf flike that because of his sig. She never mentioned or apologized to him about that. I just left it alone since she had an armyof leg humpers at the time. There were several other CF members there as well to confirm that this indeed did happen.
Old 09-18-2010, 11:48 AM   #69
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

I just remember, over there I couldn't call her crazy without being banned for "attacking a mod." So, I just posted one little thing over here... and KAAAABOOOOOMM batshit took the bait and exploded.

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 11:52 AM   #70
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
I just remember, over there I couldn't call her crazy without being banned for "attacking a mod." So, I just posted one little thing over here... and KAAAABOOOOOMM batshit took the bait and exploded.

Thats why I just kept quiet, even though I was good friends with a few mods and the main admins.

I think there were a few crazy ones in the females only section too. I recall that mv brutale girl kept getting banned and comming back and a snake pliskin who stirred up a lot of shit.