Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-15-2009, 10:35 PM   #101
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by annawil View Post
You're joking and just trying to start an argument, right? At least I hope you are because I really don't understand how someone could be that dumb.

Let's get this straight. You've been saying since the beginning of your relationship that you don't want kids. She's been saying since the beginning of your relationship that she wants kids. You are BOTH trying to change the other person. Now you're saying she's trying to change you, and you're refusing to admit that you're trying to change her as well.

Grow up and tell your wife what your plans are before you do it instead of hiding in the closet like a 2 year old that's trying not too pee his pants in fear because a girl is going to yell at him.

If we're taking a vote on whether or not you should get the procedure done here then I vote that you go for it. You're obviously not mature enough to reproduce, let alone get married.
Okay, I lied!!!

Wow! Are you the girl on the left or the girl on the right of your avy?

First of all, way to jump in! I admire the direct approach. Here's where I disagree. He is not trying to change her, in that for one he never wanted to get married in the first place, probably, at least partially, pursuant to this very subject. What I believe happened was that he "compromised" with this girl on marriage but reiterated to her that he did not want children. She obviously agreed to those terms and they were betrothed. Now sometime later, she has once again begun haranguing him for a child. She has either changed her mind about being okay without children or she only pretended to acquiesce to his desire to secure a marriage proposal. In either case, he has not asked her to not want children, indeed, she can want them all she desires. He has simply and consistently stated that he would not have any.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 10:42 PM   #102
R6Chick
I haven't had that in yrs

Moto: 2004 R6

Quote:
You're joking and just trying to start an argument, right? At least I hope you are because I really don't understand how someone could be that dumb.

Let's get this straight. You've been saying since the beginning of your relationship that you don't want kids. She's been saying since the beginning of your relationship that she wants kids. You are BOTH trying to change the other person. Now you're saying she's trying to change you, and you're refusing to admit that you're trying to change her as well.

Grow up and tell your wife what your plans are before you do it instead of hiding in the closet like a 2 year old that's trying not too pee his pants in fear because a girl is going to yell at him.

If we're taking a vote on whether or not you should get the procedure done here then I vote that you go for it. You're obviously not mature enough to reproduce, let alone get married.
Awesome!
R6Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 10:47 PM   #103
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by R6Chick View Post
Awesome!
Man why is it "awesome" for you girls to be so mean in you posts? If I were that nasty to someone in a thread, I'd have mods all over me...
Old 06-15-2009, 11:05 PM   #104
annawil
Trailer Queen

We all had to listen to him go on and on about this over at CF. At first they were dating and she wanted to get married and have kids but he didn't. Then he caved and got married. She still wanted kids and he didn't. So far, she's been the more constant of the two of them. As soon as he admits that he's trying to change her just as much as he's accusing her of trying to change him things might just get a little easier for him. Hell, he might even that divorce he sounds like he so desperately wants but is unwilling to admit.

Tigger - for the record, you’ve gotten away with being much more mean to people than I’ve ever been…
annawil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:05 PM   #105
R6Chick
I haven't had that in yrs

Moto: 2004 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Man why is it "awesome" for you girls to be so mean in you posts? If I were that nasty to someone in a thread, I'd have mods all over me...
I hang out with the sofla guys, nothing is off limits with them.

It's tough love!
R6Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:14 PM   #106
annawil
Trailer Queen

[QUOTE=TIGGER;226176]
QUOTE]

Hey now...either I just got called manly or my friend Timmy just got called girly.
annawil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:17 PM   #107
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by R6Chick View Post
I hang out with the sofla guys, nothing is off limits with them.

It's tough love!
Old 06-15-2009, 11:26 PM   #108
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
We all had to listen to him go on and on about this over at CF. At first they were dating and she wanted to get married and have kids but he didn't. Then he caved and got married. She still wanted kids and he didn't. So far, she's been the more constant of the two of them. As soon as he admits that he's trying to change her just as much as he's accusing her of trying to change him things might just get a little easier for him. Hell, he might even that divorce he sounds like he so desperately wants but is unwilling to admit.

Tigger - for the record, you’ve gotten away with being much more mean to people than I’ve ever been…

Me be mean? Perish the thought! Besides, I'm rude, crude and douchey. People take offense to what I say even if it isn't directed at them personally. For what it's worth, I absolutely believe that he has a right to do whatever he wants to his own body without asking anyone's permission. As I pointed out, I'm surprised that women would take such a hard line as I'd imagine that most of you believe in a woman's "right" to have an abortion. In fact I'd guess that a certain percentage of you would support her if she were pregnant and wanted to abort if he didn't want her to. Just consider this to be a "preemptive" abortion, okay?
Old 06-15-2009, 11:28 PM   #109
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

[QUOTE=annawil;226191]
Quote:
QUOTE]

Hey now...either I just got called manly or my friend Timmy just got called girly.
Well the one on the right reminds me of the chick that tried to teach me to play golf back in the day.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:32 PM   #110
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
"Mama look at me, wasn't I a GOOD boy?"

Dude you are a cunt sucking weasel of the first magnitude!!!

Again, I was kidding about tricking her into believing he wants kids but I honestly believe that he should get fixed.. you too btw!

In a thread about Triples balls...

I don't mind be the one cunt sucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote