Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-07-2009, 08:38 PM   #131
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Whatever, it's called making the most of the resources at hand. What's the point of a replacement warranty if you don't use it? They count on all those suckers buying them and never using them. Nothing but free money to Best Buy.
Dude, if you are going to commit fraud, at least have the balls to say, I am a lying, cheating douchebag that does commit fraud instead of being a bitch about it and trying to come up with stupid ass excuses for your lack of morality. You are an asshole who commits fraud, stand up and be proud instead of a bitch.

If the product does have a problem, that's fine. If it's just you being done with it, that's what you are doing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:47 PM   #132
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
No, you are the fucktards that are ASSuming that I'm committing fraud. I admit that I'm very quick to use the warranty but I don't make shit break or under perform. These plans guarantee performance like new for the length of the plan. My camera is not performing up to MY specifications...
I'll admit that I assumed it, but at the same time you gave rise to the assumption by stating with certainty that your camera will be broken before the warranty period is up while implying it is currently working.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:49 PM   #133
Trip
Hold mah beer!

What's there to ASSume?

Quote:
In fact, my Sony digital camera is going to break so I can get the new model
We don't have to assume shit, there it is in your own damn words. No one is a god damned fortune teller.
Quote:
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Old 12-07-2009, 08:53 PM   #134
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Dude, if you are going to commit fraud, at least have the balls to say, I am a lying, cheating douchebag that does commit fraud instead of being a bitch about it and trying to come up with stupid ass excuses for your lack of morality. You are an asshole who commits fraud, stand up and be proud instead of a bitch.

THIS.

Last edited by Homeslice; 12-07-2009 at 08:55 PM..
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:26 PM   #135
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post

If the product does have a problem, that's fine. If it's just you being done with it, that's what you are doing.
Whatever dude! You people always want to paint me in the worst light possible and take whatever I say and make it as negative as possible.

I will say this, I guarantee that after two years this camera will not perform the way it did when it was new. Period. Hell, the clerk at the store SUGGESTED that I bring it back for a new one AND told me exactly what to say to customer no service when I do. That's a no brainer to be honest.

If you all buy warranties and don't use them, okay... I guess that I'm the stupid one but I use mine. You're like people that are afraid to make an insurance claim and pay that premium for decades.

It's just this simple. If my bike so much as ticks three times, it's going to the shop if it's under warranty. If my camera is supposed to take 10 pictures in 5 seconds and it only takes 8, it's going back to the store. If that makes me an asshole then fine. Oh and I never claimed to have the sterling high moral standards that you all possess. I am all kinds of dirty, yo! Keep your big mouths shut or I'll steal your motherfucking gold teeth!

Oh and another thing, I am not afraid to get EVERY price match I'm entitled to. They've price matched my Voyager Pro headset three god damn times!!! I just don't give a fuck! I'm buck wild crazy like that, motherfucker!!! Please don't let something better/cheaper come out even on the 29th day after I bought that shit, because my ass will be dragging them shits on back, directly to customer service to get my money back and buy the new one. I know all the customer service clerks up at Walmart nigga!!! We is ever so tight and shit! They all run and hide at Ron Ayers when my big ass comes through the damn door carrying a bag!

DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME, FOOLS!!! I didn't invent this shit, I'm just working the program that they set up. I'm 1 in a 100, the other 99 of you all let them keep your money. Shit, I bet you don't even bring your shit in for the free cleanings, alignments, etc. SUCKERS!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:34 PM   #136
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Wow, that's a couple paragraphs of excuses and you still can't man up and say that you commit fraud.
Quote:
Old 12-07-2009, 09:39 PM   #137
tommymac
Moto GP Star

I want to know who the hell on here has gold teeth and if they do I hope theyre under warantee

This thread has def kept me entertained, I hope it continues tomorrow I have a 16 hr shift ahead of me so I will have time ot kill.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:57 PM   #138
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
It's just this simple. If my bike so much as ticks three times, it's going to the shop if it's under warranty.
That's cool, but then you gotta deal with having no bike for 2-3 days while they fuck around with it, acting like they're looking for the noise when in reality they know that it's indemic to the model and there's nothing they can do about it.

Quote:
If my camera is supposed to take 10 pictures in 5 seconds and it only takes 8, it's going back to the store. !
So, they give you a new one, and you just hope it works better? Who's to say they don't ALL take 8 pics a second?

Quote:
They've price matched my Voyager Pro headset three god damn times!!! !
This, for something that's only worth $75? So, let's say you see it for $5 less......It'd take you $5 just to drive back to the store to say something about it. Unless I'm missing something?

Quote:
Shit, I bet you don't even bring your shit in for the free cleanings, alignments, etc. SUCKERS!
You talking about for electronics? I'd bring it in too, if that shit actually made a difference......but it doesn't IMO.

Last edited by Homeslice; 12-07-2009 at 10:00 PM..
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:42 PM   #139
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
That's cool, but then you gotta deal with having no bike for 2-3 days while they fuck around with it, acting like they're looking for the noise when in reality they know that it's indemic to the model and there's nothing they can do about it.

So, they give you a new one, and you just hope it works better? Who's to say they don't ALL take 8 pics a second?

This, for something that's only worth $75? So, let's say you see it for $5 less......It'd take you $5 just to drive back to the store to say something about it. Unless I'm missing something?

You talking about for electronics? I'd bring it in too, if that shit actually made a difference......but it doesn't IMO.

Yo dog you is whack!

I can go 3 days without my bike, shoot I went almost a whole week without riding this year. Sides, you let that shit go and you maybe bikeless fo months, son. FUCK THAT!!!

I said if the motherfucker is SUPPOSED to take 10 pics in 5 secs fool!!! Like when I bought the bitch, it took 10 pics in 5 secs.

You is missing something son, my ass lives less than 1/4 mile from Best Buy, 1 mile from Walmart and maybe 2 1/2 miles from the mall. Shit, plus I be driving everyday, 60-100+ miles any old way, so why not stop and get my cheddar, bitch? Besides, this shit retailed for $130 and I've gotten it down to $80. Dat's fiddy dizzles my nizzle!!!

Oh and it doesn't hurt to have electronics cleaned out. They accumulate dust which builds up heat and can cause failures. Oh wait...

Dat shit gets dirty inside and those clowns clean that shit for free!!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:45 PM   #140
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
You talking about for electronics? I'd bring it in too, if that shit actually made a difference......but it doesn't IMO. :shrug
Cameras are about the only thing electrical that I would consider taking in for cleaning, but that's mostly for the glass, but I don't take that shit to Best Buy for cleaning.
Quote:

Last edited by Trip; 12-07-2009 at 10:48 PM..