that co was gen bb bell btw. Total pos
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:35 PM   #132
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
that co was gen bb bell btw. Total pos
Yea my advice to anyone in the military is DON'T GET MARRIED!!! For any reason, don't do it!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:11 PM   #133
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
... and refused to sign divorce papers for another year or so
This makes no sense to me. Why do both people have to be consenting of the divorce? If an abused wife wants out of a marriage, but the husband wont sign the papers, why should she have to stay?
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:12 PM   #134
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

I had a girl try to say i got her pregnant when i was in utah. i didn`t find out she`d even had a baby till after i`d gotten out. Made some phone calls and found out the baby was born 15 months after the last time she and i`d been together. Raised the bs flag on her and never heard from her again
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:14 PM   #135
fasternyou929
SFL Expatriate #2

Moto: CBR1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Like I said, you can sit back and judge if you want but until you've been through what Dave's been through and know the exact situation, you're basically whistling out your asshole. For all you know that heifer was sending packages to half a dozen troops over there.
Dave doesn't know if they were sending packages to multiple people either. Please tell me what part of "what a terrible thing to do to another person" is invalidated by anything any of you have said.
fasternyou929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:32 PM   #136
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasternyou929 View Post
Dave doesn't know if they were sending packages to multiple people either. Please tell me what part of "what a terrible thing to do to another person" is invalidated by anything any of you have said.
True, but dating or corresponding with someone of the opposite sex that you may not want to spend the rest of your life with is not exactly the worst crime ever committed. I don't group it into a "terrible thing" category unless he dropped out and let her think that he may have been killed or something. THAT would be a "terrible thing to do"!!! I was with you until he explained that he just broke it off with her. Those are the normal perils of dating, regardless of the circumstances.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:47 PM   #137
karl_1052
sergeant hatred

Moto: The bus

Quote:
True, but dating or corresponding with someone of the opposite sex that you may not want to spend the rest of your life with is not exactly the worst crime ever committed. I don't group it into a "terrible thing" category unless he dropped out and let her think that he may have been killed or something. THAT would be a "terrible thing to do"!!! I was with you until he explained that he just broke it off with her. Those are the normal perils of dating, regardless of the circumstances.
They weren't dating. She was spending her money to send him stuff to make his stay in Iraq a little easier.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:56 PM   #138
fasternyou929
SFL Expatriate #2

Moto: CBR1000

Quote:
Had they dated and he broke it off I wouldn't have said a word, but they didn't. He strung along multiple "heiffers" in his own words and accepted their care packages knowing he had no intention of meeting them in person.

That's why it doesn't fall in the "normal perils of dating" in my mind.
fasternyou929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:57 PM   #139
defector
My balls, your chin

Moto: 929, SV650, YZ250

I thought this was a fatty bashing thread? Is Dave husky?
Old 01-07-2010, 01:59 PM   #140
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl_1052 View Post
They weren't dating. She was spending her money to send him stuff to make his stay in Iraq a little easier.
Yea I know, I mentioned "corresponding". I'd imagine that he was communicating with her in some fashion. Besides, assuming that she was all heart broke and upset by his dismissal of her after he came home implies some sort of relationship. I mean, if the situation was purely her sending him shit and he saying, "Gee thanks, buddy". That definitely doesn't qualify as a "terrible thing to do to someone" in my book.