Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-16-2009, 10:51 AM   #141
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

And you apparently are on too many drugs to have decent reading comprehension. Go back dude, read my posts. Then tell me what I cant get thru my head. Seriously.

This is the second time you are obviously not actually reading my posts for what they say in this thread. Here, I'll simplify, AGAIN.

I've not once advocated he not do it, or that he needs to have kids.

I've not once stated that he doesnt need to get a divorce.

I HAVE however stated that he should be a MAN, and tell her he is getting a vasectomy before he does it. If only to show that he does respect that he is in a marriage and that he isnt alone or isnt affecting anyone else by his decisions. If he has so much more class and more respect for the vows he took than the woman he is married to (according to you), it stands to reason that he woud do this.

Now hush if you cant get through YOUR skull and read before going off on someone else when you fail to comprehend very clearly stated argument.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:55 AM   #142
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
And you apparently are on too many drugs to have decent reading comprehension. Go back dude, read my posts. Then tell me what I cant get thru my head. Seriously.

This is the second time you are obviously not actually reading my posts for what they say in this thread. Here, I'll simplify, AGAIN.

I've not once advocated he not do it, or that he needs to have kids.

I've not once stated that he doesnt need to get a divorce.

I HAVE however stated that he should be a MAN, and tell her he is getting a vasectomy before he does it. If only to show that he does respect that he is in a marriage and that he isnt alone or isnt affecting anyone else by his decisions. If he has so much more class and more respect for the vows he took than the woman he is married to (according to you), it stands to reason that he woud do this.

Now hush if you cant get through YOUR skull and read before going off on someone else when you fail to comprehend very clearly stated argument.

YOUR THE ONE WHO DOESNT UNDERSTAND THAT IF HE TELLS HER BEFOREHAND, SHES GOING TO END UP PREGNANT BEFORE HE GETS IT DONE, WETHER HE LIKES IT OR NOT.

Is it any easier for you to understand in CAPS?
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:58 AM   #143
Archren
Sham WOW

Moto: 2007 Ducati 1098

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
YOUR THE ONE WHO DOESNT UNDERSTAND THAT IF HE TELLS HER BEFOREHAND, SHES GOING TO END UP PREGNANT BEFORE HE GETS IT DONE, WETHER HE LIKES IT OR NOT.

Easy fix.. don't have sex.. or make sure he keeps the condoms in his possession the entire time. Just sayin...

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time. It was impossible."
- Hunter S. Thompson, Song of the Sausage Creature

"Be who you are and say what you feel
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss
Archren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:58 AM   #144
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post

Or he could just not have sex with her. Novel idea huh?!
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:59 AM   #145
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
Perhaps its because I use logic, rationality, and morality in my arguments, versus telling someone its ok to lie to someone who chose to love, cherish, and honor, etc for marriage vows.

I dont use my past bad experience "in the hood" to tell people that because I get myself involved with lying cheating women that try to "trap" me into things, that all women are like that and its a good idea to lie to someone in a manner that could ruin her life versus just telling her like a man and her dealing or divorcing.

NAhhhhh....that couldnt be it.
Whatever, see you after your next divorce. It never ceases to amaze me how you can take the "moral high ground" with your background. You consistently try to come off as this sweet little angel that NEVER does anything wrong. Well I may be wrong and "morally bankrupt" but at least I am real and not just blathering off some PC bullshit rhetoric.

It's completely "logical" and "rational" to get fixed if you don't want children. It's completely irrational to even want to have children with someone who doesn't want to. In fact it's stupid. Women have children every day with men that they shouldn't or they murder them after ward. Maybe this decision shouldn't be put in the hands of a woman who has already demonstrated that her decision making skills aren't up to par? I mean, why would you want to marry someone whom you had to force into it? Why would you go into a "partnership" with someone who doesn't want children if you do, in the first place? I'm not saying everything is her fault but something needs to be done before a child is brought into this situation.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:59 AM   #146
Archren
Sham WOW

Moto: 2007 Ducati 1098

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
Oh, but that would be that common sense talking again. Shit, we gotta quit doing that.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time. It was impossible."
- Hunter S. Thompson, Song of the Sausage Creature

"Be who you are and say what you feel
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss
Archren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:02 AM   #147
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Moto: '98 Honda Fireblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archren View Post
Oh, but that would be that common sense talking again. Shit, we gotta quit doing that.
Nah...we definitely need to argue about it for another 8 pages or so...
HurricaneHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:05 AM   #148
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Not have sex with his wife? No wonder we think you guys use it as a bargaining chip.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:10 AM   #149
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
Never said I'd tell her "everything"...........For example, who gives a shit that you're part-Black? Who gives a shit that my mother's side is Scottish from like 250-300 years ago? That type of info is not important to a relationship. Holding back the fact that you eliminated your ability to reproduce is.
Hah! That was just an example bud but um you're from Cali right? Around here it could make a huge difference. When she told her Mom my name the first thing she asked her was if I was a NIGGER! Apparently "Lon" is a black name... Her family would completely disown her if they found out. According to her, she already has a cousin that is out of the family for the same reason.

Quick story.I guess when she was in High School, she was on the basketball team. Of course the only 2 black girls in the school were also on the team (hahaha). Well my gf made the mistake of bringing one of them home after practice and her Grandma was there. Her Grandmother told the rest of her family that she was a "nigger lover" I shit you not!!! My gf told me right to my face that had she known I was part black there is NO WAY she would have started dating me!!!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:10 AM   #150
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Get a grip Apoc, we apparently dont live on the same planet, nice to see you kep your calm tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archren View Post
Easy fix.. don't have sex.. or make sure he keeps the condoms in his possession the entire time. Just sayin...
Quote:
How about that huh ladies, the guys may need to give up what they want so they dont get tricked into having kids, cuz its all her fault if they get pregnant. His sperm had nothing to do with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Whatever, see you after your next divorce. It never ceases to amaze me how you can take the "moral high ground" with your background. You consistently try to come off as this sweet little angel that NEVER does anything wrong. Well I may be wrong and "morally bankrupt" but at least I am real and not just blathering off some PC bullshit rhetoric.

It's completely "logical" and "rational" to get fixed if you don't want children. It's completely irrational to even want to have children with someone who doesn't want to. In fact it's stupid. Women have children every day with men that they shouldn't or they murder them after ward. Maybe this decision shouldn't be put in the hands of a woman who has already demonstrated that her decision making skills aren't up to par? I mean, why would you want to marry someone whom you had to force into it? Why would you go into a "partnership" with someone who doesn't want children if you do, in the first place? I'm not saying everything is her fault but something needs to be done before a child is brought into this situation.

No Tig, I dont say I am perfect, never once. Nor have I ever said I dont make mistakes. I do however learn from them, and use that knowledge to better my life and not keep repeating my past. Try it sometime. It comes in handy.

And yes, I will admit to being PC, at least most of the time, but not only to I preach it, I practice it, so that doesnt even slightly offend me, as a matter of fact, thanks for the lovely compliment.

Murdering spouses and children has nothing to do with this topic at all. Nice try tho.

People get married every day, they love each other, they make compromises. Then they change, or they change their minds. The PC and morally polite thing to do would be to tell your spouse, versus run around, get pregnant on purpose, get fixed without telling them, lie, cheat, etc.

Edit* Oh yeah, Im not the least offended that my ethics, morals and the way I choose to live my ife offend you.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.

Last edited by the chi; 06-16-2009 at 11:20 AM..
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote