Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-05-2010, 03:19 AM   #141
tallywacker
Virtual Machine

Moto: 2010 Ducati Hypermotard

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
If a person calls their hobby a lifestyle then it is autogay. Dems da rules of interwebz
Yep by default. They seem like a very sensitive and understanding group. They just take pictures of themselves to show to other dudes. Who could confuse that with anything?
Old 09-05-2010, 03:43 AM   #142
Riceaholic
High Life Drinker

Moto: 01 GSXR 1000 - Yamaha Zuma 125

Digifox...the world needs ditch diggers too. Maybe tree trimming. I suspect you're too stupid to see what you've done wrong and this probably isn't your first B@E.

I've had 2 vehicles stolen in the last 10 years from me. If I could get it court ordered I'd forgo the 16k that's owed to me and write it off with a bat to the knees. Everytime you roll out of bed and have a hard time walking, think of me you pussy thief...
Riceaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 03:47 AM   #143
tallywacker
Virtual Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riceaholic View Post
Digifox...the world needs ditch diggers too. Maybe tree trimming. I suspect you're too stupid to see what you've done wrong and this probably isn't your first B@E.

I've had 2 vehicles stolen in the last 10 years from me. If I could get it court ordered I'd forgo the 16k that's owed to me and write it off with a bat to the knees. Everytime you roll out of bed and have a hard time walking, think of me you pussy thief...
I remember in my middle school, a person came into speak to are class about what kind of jobs and such we thinking about in the future. He went around the room and reached one idiot in the back "What kind of career would you like in the future? Are you thinking you will move on to college?"
His response was "My daddy digs ditches and if the that's good enough for him its good enough for me" I thought it was pretty funny at the time.
Old 09-05-2010, 04:03 AM   #144
Riceaholic
High Life Drinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallywacker View Post
I remember in my middle school, a person came into speak to are class about what kind of jobs and such we thinking about in the future. He went around the room and reached one idiot in the back "What kind of career would you like in the future? Are you thinking you will move on to college?"
His response was "My daddy digs ditches and if the that's good enough for him its good enough for me" I thought it was pretty funny at the time.
It's pretty funny now as long as that person isn't taking your stuff. It's already been covered in this thread. My tolerance for thieves rates right up with rapists and woman beaters. You'll be begging for the cops...
Old 09-05-2010, 06:23 AM   #145
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
It's pretty funny now as long as that person isn't taking your stuff. It's already been covered in this thread. My tolerance for thieves rates right up with rapists and woman beaters. You'll be begging for the cops...
Did anybody "beg for the cops" when you had your two vehicles stolen?
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 06:56 AM   #146
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

It's not gay to look at the male form.
It's only gay if you try "hey brah" your way into their lifestyle after seeing them in their banana hammock. They even make a brand of condoms that cater to the buttsexing that follows.
100% FACT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 08:51 AM   #147
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
I was watching an episode of "Hopkins" which is about doctors at Johns Hopkins hospital and their top neurosurgeon came to America (illegally) without knowing any English and worked as a day laborer digging ditches and trimming trees. He decided to become a doctor and worked his way through college and med school to become one of the top neurosurgeons in the world.

I myself literally dug ditches ($9-10 an hour) while I payed my way through school. Up at 5:30am every morning and worked until 4-5pm. I then went straight to school Monday-Thursday and stayed until 8pm (and sometimes 10:30) to go home and do HW. I studied on my lunch breaks and any chance I had. I'm now an EMT and plan on working my way up to a Physicians Assistant.

People have no excuses for going to a life of crime. You can always better yourself but it just takes hard work.

Tallywacker. I thank you greatly for Vida!!!
Old 09-05-2010, 01:08 PM   #148
Riceaholic
High Life Drinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
Did anybody "beg for the cops" when you had your two vehicles stolen?
I did... The cops found pieces of my bike and 5 others.

Last edited by Riceaholic; 09-05-2010 at 01:19 PM.. Reason: spelling
Old 09-05-2010, 01:14 PM   #149
tallywacker
Virtual Machine

Quote:

Wtf are you talking about. How does this pertain to my story family breed ditch diggers?
Old 09-05-2010, 01:26 PM   #150
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Friends, lest we forget that this kid is an ASS grabber.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote