Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-16-2009, 11:11 AM   #151
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
Not have sex with his wife? No wonder we think you guys use it as a bargaining chip.
I have to admit...the ONLY ones posting "then don't have sex" are females.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:12 AM   #152
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee Stud View Post
I'm glad most people don't. I was totally honest with Hannah about everything right up front. I pretty much told her everything that would typically deter someone with being with me, such as previous drug experimentation, being in jail, sexual history, etc.

A year and a half later, we are happy, in love, and engaged.

CHEW ON THAT!
Hahaha! I think it all depends on what you have in the closet doesn't it? I suppose that you think that you know EVERYTHING about her too right? SUCKER!!!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:16 AM   #153
Archren
Sham WOW

Moto: 2007 Ducati 1098

Quote:
Originally Posted by z06boy View Post
I have to admit...the ONLY ones posting "then don't have sex" are females.
Because not having sex means she can't trick him into having a baby.

Because it's really THAT FREAKING HARD to go without, to freaking tell her he wants a vasectomy..

Seriously, bunch of fucking pussies. Man the fuck up, face the woman and tell her. She doesn't like it, then it becomes HER problem because yes, there was the agreement in the beginning of the relationship, but at least HE would be absolved and totally free of blame, am I right? If she wants a divorce, WHOOP DEE FUCKING DOO!!! I say he'd be free of a shitty relationship then. What in the hell would be wrong with that?

Jesus Christ, y'all pretend to be big boys and all this shit, and you don't even have the balls to tell someone what you want to do. You have to lie and go behind their backs to do it. Holy wow.. chicken shit at it's best.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time. It was impossible."
- Hunter S. Thompson, Song of the Sausage Creature

"Be who you are and say what you feel
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss
Archren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:23 AM   #154
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archren View Post
Easy fix.. don't have sex.. or make sure he keeps the condoms in his possession the entire time. Just sayin...
Now that's something I definitely agree with! He should absolutely stop having sex with her now!!!

Like I said before, in my case, my wife's religious convictions were always going to be a problem as far as a vasectomy went. So I made the appointment, waited the three months and a week prior, I told her what I was going to do. Sure, I'm a "coward" but I was not going to fight with her for three months about this. My mind was made up. As far as I was concerned it was the right thing to do. I won't apologize to anyone for the way I handled the situation. I did what I had to do to. Period.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:23 AM   #155
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Hah! That was just an example bud but um you're from Cali right? Around here it could make a huge difference. When she told her Mom my name the first thing she asked her was if I was a NIGGER! Apparently "Lon" is a black name... Her family would completely disown her if they found out. According to her, she already has a cousin that is out of the family for the same reason.

Quick story.I guess when she was in High School, she was on the basketball team. Of course the only 2 black girls in the school were also on the team (hahaha). Well my gf made the mistake of bringing one of them home after practice and her Grandma was there. Her Grandmother told the rest of her family that she was a "nigger lover" I shit you not!!! My gf told me right to my face that had she known I was part black there is NO WAY she would have started dating me!!!
Ok, well...........That's right, you live in NC, right? And eastern NC to boot
My grandad down in SC used to use the N word too, but he stopped doing so about 20 years ago.

It's funny every time I go down south, how BLACK the black people are, I mean like INK black in some parts, because they just stick to their part of the city, and there's not much inter-marriage at all. Pretty fucking sad actually.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:24 AM   #156
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
Or he could just not have sex with her. Novel idea huh?!
Okay no sex and no children...why are they married?
Old 06-16-2009, 11:25 AM   #157
Archren
Sham WOW

Moto: 2007 Ducati 1098

Quote:
Okay no sex and no children...why are they married?
That's what we all said when they got married in the first place.. we saw it coming miles away.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time. It was impossible."
- Hunter S. Thompson, Song of the Sausage Creature

"Be who you are and say what you feel
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss
Archren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:30 AM   #158
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
Ok, well...........That's right, you live in NC, right? And eastern NC to boot
My grandad down in SC used to use the N word too, but he stopped doing so about 20 years ago.

It's funny every time I go down south, how BLACK the black people are, I mean like INK black in some parts, because they just stick to their part of the city, and there's not much inter-marriage at all. Pretty fucking sad actually.
Right? I mean half breeds are the shit!!! Who wouldn't want a mulatto grandchild?
Old 06-16-2009, 11:50 AM   #159
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Right? I mean half breeds are the shit!!! Who wouldn't want a mulatto grandchild?
My parents subscribed to that newsletter

Halfbreeds FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:56 AM   #160
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
Or he could just not have sex with her. Novel idea huh?!
im gonna say this as nicely as possible because your a friend and I love you like one. But 'People in glass houses shouldn't thrown stones'...
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote