Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Would you like to see a fitness forum on here?
Yes 16 44.44%
No 14 38.89%
I get my fitness from Tater's whore of an ex-wife, so no forum needed 6 16.67%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-20-2010, 12:09 AM   #151
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

Thanks Apoc, now I am craving eggs but I am too lazy and tired to go make some. So I will sit here in hunger.
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 12:12 AM   #152
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
You need to learn to eat faster, I can eat a couple of granola bars and and a shot of water in less than a minute. Carry them with you. You dont need to enjoy it, just gotta get the carbs in your stomach.
I can eat fast. I can't have food in the class room. I might be able to get away with a bar in my pocket. I need to do something.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 12:34 AM   #153
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
I can eat fast. I can't have food in the class room. I might be able to get away with a bar in my pocket. I need to do something.

James
Can you bring a shake in glass and put it in an inconspicuous bottle? I'm not sure what your goals are since I have been just skimming but I drink ensure before class and it takes like 30 seconds. Then again I am not calorie counting or anything, I just need all my nutrients.
Old 02-20-2010, 12:40 AM   #154
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
Thanks Apoc, now I am craving eggs but I am too lazy and tired to go make some. So I will sit here in hunger.
lol

Im kinda hungry too, but its almost 2am.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 12:42 AM   #155
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
lol

Im kinda hungry too, but its almost 2am.
I just made a 3 egg omelet with onions, jalapenos, tomatoes, cheese and ketchup.
Old 02-20-2010, 12:44 AM   #156
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Can you bring a shake in glass and put it in an inconspicuous bottle? I'm not sure what your goals are since I have been just skimming but I drink ensure before class and it takes like 30 seconds. Then again I am not calorie counting or anything, I just need all my nutrients.
If I had something like ensure I would just pound it back. I wouldn't try bringing that into the class. I can bring water in and I do.

I'm in firefighting school so my goal is to eat well enough to have the energy to do the crazy things they have us doing and feeling my muscles. I also am doing about 25 hours a week at work and then add in the studying and I'm also in the hospital any chance I get to visit my brother in law. In all that I need to throw in some sleep.

If there are any foods that will give me and extra 4-6 hours a day I would like to know where I can get that in bulk.

James
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Old 02-20-2010, 12:53 AM   #157
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
If there are any foods that will give me and extra 4-6 hours a day I would like to know where I can get that in bulk.

James
You and me both. I don't think you can turn 24 hour days into 30-32 hours with food though

Went I was eating predominantly raw and really clean, I was sleeping 2 hours less, my body just didn't need it. But then again, I sleep alot so even with less sleep I was still averaging about 7 hours. I can't function when I don't get enough sleep, even if its just one night of interrupted sleep.
Old 02-20-2010, 12:57 AM   #158
Apoc

Quote:
You and me both. I don't think you can turn 24 hour days into 30-32 hours with food though

Went I was eating predominantly raw and really clean, I was sleeping 2 hours less, my body just didn't need it. But then again, I sleep alot so even with less sleep I was still averaging about 7 hours. I can't function when I don't get enough sleep, even if its just one night of interrupted sleep.
Ya, its not like you lack sleep!

Old 02-20-2010, 01:02 AM   #159
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:

This week my best night was about 5.5-6 full hours. I think every other night was a bit less and broken up. My daughter was sick on night and woke us up 5 times during my 5 hours of sleep that night. That isn't enough for me. I need to try to get about 7 but its hard to do right now and with the studying its really tough.

James
Old 02-20-2010, 09:19 AM   #160
Apoc

Ya, i need about 7. If I get too much, I feel lazy and wierd all day too. Any more than 8, and I start to feel bad.