Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-16-2009, 11:57 AM   #161
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Now that's something I definitely agree with! He should absolutely stop having sex with her now!!!

Like I said before, in my case, my wife's religious convictions were always going to be a problem as far as a vasectomy went. So I made the appointment, waited the three months and a week prior, I told her what I was going to do. Sure, I'm a "coward" but I was not going to fight with her for three months about this. My mind was made up. As far as I was concerned it was the right thing to do. I won't apologize to anyone for the way I handled the situation. I did what I had to do to. Period.

This!

If she would have secretly had an abortion, it would be her body and her business.

He wants to secretly do the same thing, and he's the debil!
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:57 AM   #162
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archren View Post
Because not having sex means she can't trick him into having a baby.
I get the concept but just found it funny that it was ONLY females suggesting "going without it" and was responding to his comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archren

Because it's really THAT FREAKING HARD to go without, to freaking tell her he wants a vasectomy..

Seriously, bunch of fucking pussies. Man the fuck up, face the woman and tell her. She doesn't like it, then it becomes HER problem because yes, there was the agreement in the beginning of the relationship, but at least HE would be absolved and totally free of blame, am I right? If she wants a divorce, WHOOP DEE FUCKING DOO!!! I say he'd be free of a shitty relationship then. What in the hell would be wrong with that?

Jesus Christ, y'all pretend to be big boys and all this shit, and you don't even have the balls to tell someone what you want to do. You have to lie and go behind their backs to do it. Holy wow.. chicken shit at it's best.
I guess I don't need to respond to the rest of your tough talk since it can't be directed at me anyways since I've already stated that I think he should tell her that he's planning to do this before actually doing it... plus the fact that I've already had a vasectomy and my wife knew it before we got married.

Last edited by z06boy; 06-16-2009 at 12:03 PM..
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:01 PM   #163
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by z06boy View Post
I get the concept but just found it funny that it was ONLY females suggesting "going without it" and was responding to his comment.

I guess I don't need to respond to the rest of your "tough girl" talk since it can't be directed at me anyways since I've already stated that I think he should tell her that he's planning to do this before actually doing it... plus the fact that I've already had a vasectomy and my wife knew it before we got married.
I think he should tell her too. After she tries to "oops" him and it doesn't work of course.

Just think how much leverage you could have if she gets pregnant and you're fixed.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:01 PM   #164
Archren
Sham WOW

Moto: 2007 Ducati 1098

Quote:
Originally Posted by z06boy View Post

I guess I don't need to respond to the rest of your "tough girl" talk since it can't be directed at me anyways since I've already stated that I think he should tell her that he's planning to do this before actually doing it... plus the fact that I've already had a vasectomy and my wife knew it before we got married.
No, totally not directed at you. Just directed at others in general. I guess I don't think it's really that hard to stick up for your ideals in a relationship.. yes, it takes giving a little to make things work, but if you have to sacrifice major ideals and make yourself unhappy in the process, why do it? Marriage isn't supposed to be miserable, IMO... but then maybe I'm too much of an idealist in that case.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time. It was impossible."
- Hunter S. Thompson, Song of the Sausage Creature

"Be who you are and say what you feel
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss
Archren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:03 PM   #165
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Moto: '98 Honda Fireblade

Quote:
No, totally not directed at you. Just directed at others in general. I guess I don't think it's really that hard to stick up for your ideals in a relationship.. yes, it takes giving a little to make things work, but if you have to sacrifice major ideals and make yourself unhappy in the process, why do it? Marriage isn't supposed to be miserable, IMO... but then maybe I'm too much of an idealist in that case.
How dare you be happy and make good decisions! You must just be naive. That's the only reasonable explaination really. If I'm unhappy, then it must not be possible for others to be happy.

Stupid miserable fuggers.
HurricaneHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:03 PM   #166
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:

Seriously, bunch of (very naughty word) (naughty word). Man the (very naughty word) up, face the woman and tell her. She doesn't like it, then it becomes HER problem because yes, there was the agreement in the beginning of the relationship, but at least HE would be absolved and totally free of blame, am I right? If she wants a divorce, WHOOP DEE (very naughty word) (vague reference to potty humor...which is a slightly naughty word)!!! I say he'd be free of a (naughty word) relationship then. What in the (bad word) would be wrong with that?

(Naughty phrase), y'all pretend to be big boys and all this (naughty word), and you don't even have the (reference to naughty bits) to tell someone what you want to do. You have to lie and go behind their backs to do it. (expression of surprise blessed by religious person).. chicken (naughty word for doody) at it's best.
Summary
I agree
Tell the girl you are doing it
then
Go ahead and do it
then
deal with the aftermath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:03 PM   #167
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
im gonna say this as nicely as possible because your a friend and I love you like one. But 'People in glass houses shouldn't thrown stones'...

You have GOT to be fucking kidding me? You consider yourself my friend after this comment?

My point is that he doesn't want children. He also doesn't want to be tricked into having children by her via an accidental pregnancy. The only way to stop this (before the vasectomy) would be to keep contraception in his possession at all times or STOP having sex with her UNTIL he gets the vasectomy. Why the hell would I advocate not having sex with his wife ever again?

Dude....you crossed a line.
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:06 PM   #168
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
You have GOT to be fucking kidding me? You consider yourself my friend after this comment?

My point is that he doesn't want children. He also doesn't want to be tricked into having children by her via an accidental pregnancy. The only way to stop this (before the vasectomy) would be to keep contraception in his possession at all times or STOP having sex with her UNTIL he gets the vasectomy. Why the hell would I advocate not having sex with his wife ever again?

Dude....you crossed a line.
CrazyKell not to interrupt but there is always anal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:07 PM   #169
Ninjakel
Post whorette

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600-

and blowjobs

--Ron Burgundy--
Anchorman
Ninjakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:07 PM   #170
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
I think he should tell her too. After she tries to "oops" him and it doesn't work of course.

Just think how much leverage you could have if she gets pregnant and you're fixed.
Friggen' bunches !!!!
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote