Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 04-23-2008, 04:43 PM   #11
smileyman
White Trash Hero

Moto: Buell 1125R Porco Rosso Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by z06boy View Post
Well the study was taken from a gay and lesbian site. Are they sure it was the materbation or could it have been the taking it up the azz that kept the cancer out ? Oh wait they are talking about prostate...not colon cancer...nevermind.

Kids mom walks in an catches him taking care of business in the shower and says "Oh Johnnie...what are you doing ?"

Johnnie yells back " It's mine and I can wash it as fast as I want to !!"

Funny joke! Actually the study was only first reported by the gay site.

Australian researchers reported.

Researchers from the Cancer Council of Victoria found that men who masturbated more than five times each week were one-third less likely to develop the cancer.

Then checked on by the BBC...

Arkriders.com
To be the best you must first be willing to risk the worst!
smileyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 04:51 PM   #12
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyman View Post

Researchers from the Cancer Council of Victoria found that men who masturbated more than five times each week were one-third less likely to develop the cancer.

Hey I guess reading is fundemental...I saw "masterbation" and saw "gay and lesbian site" and ran with it.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 05:33 PM   #13
LaFemmes
Queen Bee

Moto: 2003 R6

Quote:

I guess there just aren't enough hoes in the world ha?

www.myspace.com/lafemmes
If you cannot win, make the one ahead of you break the record!
LaFemmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 07:48 AM   #14
fatburg
Grill Master

Moto: Yamaha FZ6

Quote:

Great, simple solution, masturbate 15 times a week and be prostate cancer free.....check
fatburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 11:36 AM   #15
smileyman
White Trash Hero

Default And save your wife from cancer while your at it!

http://www.tatom.org/documents/CNN.c...studyshows.htm

Study: Fellatio may significantly decrease the risk of breast cancer in women
Thursday, October 2, 2003 Posted: 9:19 AM EDT (1319 GMT)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story Tools

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RELATED
• New England Journal of Medicine
• American Cancer Society

HEALTH LIBRARY

• Health Library
• Fellatio
• Breast Cancer
• 6 steps to cancer prevention

YOUR E-MAIL ALERTS

(AP) -- Women who perform the act of fellatio and swallow semen on a regular basis, one to two times a week, may reduce their risk of breast cancer by up to 40 percent, a North Carolina State University study found.

Doctors had never suspected a link between the act of fellatio and breast cancer, but new research being performed at North Carolina State University is starting to suggest that there could be an important link between the two.

In a study of over 15,000 women suspected of having performed regular fellatio and swallowed the ejaculatory fluid, over the past ten years, the researchers found that those actually having performed the act regularly, one to two times a week, had a lower occurrence of breast cancer than those who had not. There was no increased risk, however, for those who did not regularly perform.

"I think it removes the last shade of doubt that fellatio is actually a healthy act," said Dr. A.J. Kramer of Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, who was not involved in the research. "I am surprised by these findings, but am also excited that the researchers may have discovered a relatively easy way to lower the occurrence of breast cancer in women."

The University researchers stressed that, though breast cancer is relatively uncommon, any steps taken to reduce the risk would be a wise decision.

"Only with regular occurrence will your chances be reduced, so I encourage all women out there to make fellatio an important part of their daily routine," said Dr. Helena Shifteer, one of the researchers at the University. "Since the emergence of the research, I try to fellate at least once every other night to reduce my chances."

The study is reported in Friday's Journal of Medical Research.

In 1991, 43,582 women died of breast cancer, as reported by the National Cancer Institute.

Dr. Len Lictepeen, deputy chief medical officer for the American Cancer Society, said women should not overlook or "play down" these findings.

"This will hopefully change women's practice and patterns, resulting in a severe drop in the future number of cases," Lictepeen said.

Sooner said the research shows no increase in the risk of breast cancer in those who are, for whatever reason, not able to fellate regularly.

"There's definitely fertile ground for more research. Many have stepped forward to volunteer for related research now in the planning stages," he said.

Almost every woman is, at some point, going to perform the act of fellatio, but it is the frequency at which this event occurs that makes the difference, say researchers. Also key seems to be the protein and enzyme count in the semen, but researchers are again waiting for more test data.

The reasearch consisted of two groups, 6,246 women ages 25 to 45 who had performed fellatio and swallowed on a regular basis over the past five to ten years, and 9,728 women who had not or did not swallow. The group of women who had performed and swallowed had a breast cancer rate of 1.9 percent and the group who had not had a breast cancer rate of 10.4 percent.

"The findings do suggest that there are other causes for breast cancer besides the absence of regular fellatio," Shafteer said. "It's a cause, not THE cause."

Arkriders.com
Old 04-24-2008, 11:49 AM   #16
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

This prove God exists. He wants us to masturbate and get blow jobs to cure some of our worst diseases.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 08:03 PM   #17
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
This prove God exists. He wants us to masturbate and get blow jobs to cure some of our worst diseases.
Amen
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 08:19 PM   #18
Mrs. Colleen
Leather and Lace

Moto: 2005 R6

Quote:
"what's taking you so long in the shower dear?"

"Oh nothing honey, just flushing some carcinogens!"
Yeah...like we don't know what you are doing in there.

Quote:
http://www.tatom.org/documents/CNN.c...studyshows.htm

Study: Fellatio may significantly decrease the risk of breast cancer in women
Thursday, October 2, 2003 Posted: 9:19 AM EDT (1319 GMT)
Nice try North Carolina State University!
Mrs. Colleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 08:28 PM   #19
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

I've seen those "Walk for Breast Cancer" cure stuff. Well how about Whack for a Cure? We can have super large gatherings in the city park just like the Cancer/Aids/MS/etc people do and knock out hte world's largest circle jerk at the same time.

Anyways I just started to cure some Cancer. So I'll be back in 2-2.4 minutes.
Old 04-25-2008, 10:53 AM   #20
smileyman
White Trash Hero

Whack for the cure!!! Man I wish there was some way to rep you for that one!

Arkriders.com