Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 08-16-2011, 12:47 PM   #11
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
Oh come on people, you know that there is another show/project in the works for Kate, plus the statement from TLC made it very clear that there will be future updates and specials that are done about the family.
She will exploit it as far as she can but with all these other mindless reality shows out there she cant compete. I guess instead of trying to be a celebrity for nothing how bout going back to being a parent for your kids.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 01:31 PM   #12
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Fuck her.

Oh wait....
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 01:42 PM   #13
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
Oh come on people, you know that there is another show/project in the works for Kate, plus the statement from TLC made it very clear that there will be future updates and specials that are done about the family.
I think they're looking to fill the time slot with Premies on Parade. It's an intense look into the cut throat world of parents fighting tooth and nail to get their premature baby a coveted spot on main float during the local Christmas and Thanksgiving Parade. It's the natural evolution from Toddlers and Tiaras.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 01:50 PM   #14
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
I think they're looking to fill the time slot with Premies on Parade. It's an intense look into the cut throat world of parents fighting tooth and nail to get their premature baby a coveted spot on main float during the local Christmas and Thanksgiving Parade. It's the natural evolution from Toddlers and Tiaras.
I am sure theyre already running withthat idea, they need more people like this for us to all hate it seems.
Old 08-16-2011, 01:56 PM   #15
KSGregman
Get Fit...or Get OUT

Moto: 07 M109-R

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
I am sure theyre already running withthat idea, they need more people like this for us to all hate it seems.
I don't think they care if we love the drivel that we are force fed....or hate it.....as long as "we" remain blind (willfully or otherwise) to the true nature of the fleecing we are taking....to the true obscene magnitude of the wealth disparity in this Country....and around the world.

What was it? Something about bread and circuses....there is nothing new under the sun...and that is a fact.
KSGregman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 01:59 PM   #16
Corey
AMA Supersport

Quote:
They have their lawyers working night and day to find out a way to put together a Down Syndrome football league and get it on TV with minimal protests. Once they find the magic formula, they will have a ratings juggernaut on their hands.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Old 08-16-2011, 02:09 PM   #17
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
They have their lawyers working night and day to find out a way to put together a Down Syndrome football league and get it on TV with minimal protests. Once they find the magic formula, they will have a ratings juggernaut on their hands.
Wouldnt have to worry about head injuries as much then

Seems like they will find shows/stories where we either love or hate the characters so it creates a buzz or something to talk about. Look at all these housewives shows I am sure they went out and found some of the most 2 faced bitchiest people so everyone would hate them but still watch the show.
Old 08-16-2011, 02:12 PM   #18
Corey
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Wouldnt have to worry about head injuries as much then

Seems like they will find shows/stories where we either love or hate the characters so it creates a buzz or something to talk about. Look at all these housewives shows I am sure they went out and found some of the most 2 faced bitchiest people so everyone would hate them but still watch the show.
Man, if it was hate that they inspired, I'd be less worried. Those "real housewives" shows only inspire stupid bitches to continue to be stupid bitches because it will potentially get them money and possibly some level of fame.

Old 08-16-2011, 02:49 PM   #19
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Man, if it was hate that they inspired, I'd be less worried. Those "real housewives" shows only inspire stupid bitches to continue to be stupid bitches because it will potentially get them money and possibly some level of fame.
Wel thats one point, most of these bitches landed rich hubbys and I think they want them to b eportrayed so people wouldnt like them and want to see all the petty trainwrecks that ensue.

Then they had gold rush withthe quasi lovable idiots, people were rooting for them to succede and I was waiting for one to loose a limb since thye had no clue what they were doing. But they played up the american dream and these guys "going for it" and then failing miserably LOL
Old 08-16-2011, 03:05 PM   #20
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
I guess Kate's show is considered too intelligent by today's TV standards. Have to replace it with something a lil' dumber...
And just what would that be; yeast?

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote