Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 10-03-2010, 03:32 PM   #11
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

The public/media reaction to this story is starting to piss me off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:01 PM   #12
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
The public/media reaction to this story is starting to piss me off.
I was just thinking the same thing this morning. The roommates punishment, by any rational standard, should obviously be the same regardless of whether or not their victim killed himself.

Everyone has sex, a video of you in the act isn't the end of the world, especially considering you're OPENLY gay and everyone already knows you take it in the ass....yet no one really cares. Pussy.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:48 PM   #13
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

Trip. We know it was you with him. Spill the beans. Where you the quarterback or the reciever? Were you the Dunken or the Donut?
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:52 PM   #14
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
Trip. We know it was you with him. Spill the beans. Where you the quarterback or the reciever? Were you the Dunken or the Donut?
The dunken or the donut.

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 12:14 AM   #15
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
I was just thinking the same thing this morning. The roommates punishment, by any rational standard, should obviously be the same regardless of whether or not their victim killed himself.

Everyone has sex, a video of you in the act isn't the end of the world, especially considering you're OPENLY gay and everyone already knows you take it in the ass....yet no one really cares. Pussy.

Everyone is screaming bullying. got people on FB posting that damn Ellen Degeneres video. People holding candle light vigils....
Forget all the stupidity of painting this as a bullying case for a second....

All this outrage is now telling at risk gay kids
"Hey....go ahead kill your self because your gonna be celebrated by everyone on TV and your death will make waves!!"

Here is what I've gathered from this case.
Kid knows his roommate for a couple of weeks.
Roommate tells him he's gay.
Roommate tells kid "I need the room for a few hours" aka "I'm kicking you out of your own room for a few hours".
Kid brings the lulz on roommate by punking his ass on iChat
Roommate turns out to be a flake and pulls uber lulz on kid.

Nations demands kid be beheaded on Al Jeezera and accuses him of being a homophobic bully who preys on puppies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 12:28 AM   #16
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Are they going to punish the dude that bullied him in high school too? How about the dude that told him to fuck off the day before? Teacher that gave him a C instead of a B? The asshole that took the last parking spot?
Old 10-04-2010, 12:32 AM   #17
tallywacker
Virtual Machine

Moto: 2010 Ducati Hypermotard

On my hockey forum there are all these bleeding heart mental illness fucks trying to nail these people to the cross for a prank gone way wrong. Idiots.
Old 10-04-2010, 12:37 AM   #18
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post
Putting a hidden camera in your roomates room, then streaming sexual acts online is pretty low IMO. This IS a felony in the state of NJ and I'm sure they are gonna get convicted and thus have a record.

Now...as Paul said the only person that killed that guy was himself.
That.

We've jumped the fucking shark. Everything you do, is officially interesting enough to be on the internet. With the fuckery of Facebook and all the rest of the "Here's my boring ass life" websites, it's only a matter of time until you get busted on the tublar-webs, wanking to a grainy photograph of a fat tranny. Or being Gay without a permit. Or making sweet, Tequila soaked love, to an unsuspecting pile of leaves.

This guy shouldn't be charged with a hate crime, unless his sole motivation was to "out" someone out of malice. He should, instead, be required to reveal his inner-most fears on YouTube.

That's right asshole. We have video of every booger you ever ate.

JC
Old 10-08-2010, 06:56 PM   #19
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallywacker View Post
On my hockey forum there are all these bleeding heart mental illness fucks trying to nail these people to the cross for a prank gone way wrong. Idiots.
Tell them to shut the puck up.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 09:02 PM   #20
miztress6
Street Stunter

While the whole situation is just sad and fucked up a bunch of entitled spoiled brats and someone that needed to suck it up and come to terms with the lifestyle they chose.

There were way to many gay/lesbian support groups for this kid to check out All he had to do was reach out. The other two brats should have a punishment befitting the crime how a bout an open trial with character witnesses describing their every indiscretion.

That all being said.....

dumbass raj the roomate...screwed himself out of his my roomate killed himself A for the semester at least

I must admint I've sat on the GW in traffic so many countless times wanting to jump myself just to not have to sit through another 2 hours on 80 to get home
miztress6 is offline   Reply With Quote