Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-28-2008, 06:47 PM   #11
vickibocc
Meh

Moto: the backseat of an '06 600rr

I'm trying to keep it easy this year too. Luckily there's no kids with long lists of everything they want. But my parents pay my tuition so they deserve something and I'm pretty close with my siblings.

But I'm making mostly everything. It's a tradition to give ornaments in our family. Usually it's from my parents to each of us kids. Our tree is decorated in ornaments we've gifted each other. So i went to Michael's and will be making ornaments to give to everyone else.

I'm also giving jars of sand from FL since the boy and I will be leaving to move back home, so ppl can have a peice of wher we lived for 4 years.

A photo albums for my parents.

And a series of 3 paintings for my sister and her fiancee with chinese symbols for what I wish for them in their marraige.

I'm doing pretty good so far but an ornament and some sand aren't enough for my brothers so I have to figure something else out for them that's cool and cheap lol.

But so far the bill for x-mas for 7 people is $80. Pretty damn good i think.
vickibocc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 07:13 PM   #12
Hondahugger
Better Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickibocc View Post
I'm trying to keep it easy this year too. Luckily there's no kids with long lists of everything they want. But my parents pay my tuition so they deserve something and I'm pretty close with my siblings.

But I'm making mostly everything. It's a tradition to give ornaments in our family. Usually it's from my parents to each of us kids. Our tree is decorated in ornaments we've gifted each other. So i went to Michael's and will be making ornaments to give to everyone else.

I'm also giving jars of sand from FL since the boy and I will be leaving to move back home, so ppl can have a peice of wher we lived for 4 years.

A photo albums for my parents.

And a series of 3 paintings for my sister and her fiancee with chinese symbols for what I wish for them in their marraige.

I'm doing pretty good so far but an ornament and some sand aren't enough for my brothers so I have to figure something else out for them that's cool and cheap lol.

But so far the bill for x-mas for 7 people is $80. Pretty damn good i think.
You can get those clear glass ornaments and fill them with sand and some shells or something from the beach. Just a thought.
Hondahugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 07:22 PM   #13
vickibocc
Meh

Moto: the backseat of an '06 600rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondahugger View Post
You can get those clear glass ornaments and fill them with sand and some shells or something from the beach. Just a thought.
That is a good idea btu I've already bought the supplies. I got wood ornaments that I'll be painting. And I got glass jars that are in all different shapes to paint and put sand in. I like the idea of combining the two though! Dammit! Where were you last month when I bought all this stuff! lol
vickibocc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 07:25 PM   #14
JARVIS518
BOOBS!!

Moto: 06 CBR 600RR

i only do gifts with vicki
i cant afford anyone else

we already exchanged gifts too
xmas is always early for us
JARVIS518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 07:27 PM   #15
Hondahugger
Better Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickibocc View Post
That is a good idea btu I've already bought the supplies. I got wood ornaments that I'll be painting. And I got glass jars that are in all different shapes to paint and put sand in. I like the idea of combining the two though! Dammit! Where were you last month when I bought all this stuff! lol
Last month? I was around. I've got all the ceramic paints and brushes and all of that stuff that would work on wood as well, you could use them if you'd like.
Old 11-28-2008, 08:08 PM   #16
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

nope... well not for xmas... I'll be taking all the gifts back with me and giving to them in person. I'm have'n a couple blankets made, a couple foot ball jersy's... and frame'n a couple photos I took.

but there's no way they'd recieve them by xmas now... and shipping is crazy expensive here now. so I'll just throw them in my checked bags.

just buy'n for my family 6 of them so that's enough well maybe a couple friends...
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 11:36 PM   #17
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

mom, dad, sis, gf, 2 little cousins, and my gf's 2 nieces...
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:16 AM   #18
BobTheBiker
too much time on my hands

Moto: 01 ZX6R, looking for more now.

only gotta buy my mom something, and I already know just what to get her because I'm tired of tripping over the cat 5 wire from the router to her computer. aside from that, I'm really not spending any money on anyone.

I already found my 9 year old cousin a bike she wanted, put some cool purple grips on it, and am now just chillin with a pink bike in my room until christmas when I'm takin it to her.
BobTheBiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:54 AM   #19
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

BTW, what the fuck do you buy a gf who wont tell you what she wants? And why do women expect us to fucking know what they want? As if I have any clue what an 18 year old girl wants, im a dirty old 27 year old man.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:05 AM   #20
Hondahugger
Better Off

I Will you a hint of what women want but you can't tell anyone. Its a sacred secret!

We have absolutely no clue!