Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 03-02-2011, 01:39 PM   #11
shmike
Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
he is def a cock and I hate him more and more as I read his posts. A lot of people used their classifieds yet they dont do much on th esite and most thing his series is shit ( most of my friends race CCS so theyre a bit biased LOL ) and he seems to think people are making money off selling stuff. I dont see anyone getting rich selling parts or bikes that htey used.
The old wera classified section was the tits.

The new wera classifeds sucks. I hope it fails miserably.

Porkchop,

Call the guy out, you have been overly generous with your time allowed.
Old 03-02-2011, 01:42 PM   #12
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmike View Post

Porkchop,

I feel the same way about the classifieds, I just dont like putting money in this asshats pocket to sel something.

And I agree blast away on the site its been way too long esp with no explanation.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:37 PM   #13
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
he is def a cock and I hate him more and more as I read his posts. A lot of people used their classifieds yet they dont do much on th esite and most thing his series is shit ( most of my friends race CCS so theyre a bit biased LOL ) and he seems to think people are making money off selling stuff. I dont see anyone getting rich selling parts or bikes that htey used.
I just think he turns people off from his series because of what he says. Yea I'm not a WERA racer.... but maybe one day I could be. It's just bad business to openly bash people who aren't racing in his series. Real inviting...

Quote:

Porkchop,

See I think with the amount of postings in the old classefieds, it was hard to find what you were looking for. Plus no one followed any rules in posting location, price, and pictures. "Email me for pictures of my gloves". Fuck you, don't be such a lazy ass and post some pictures. The new site has them listed like ebay with pictures and price right in the title. That aspect alone is worth it. Plus with the tag function you can just search through the boots instead of wading through all of the size 40 suits that won't even begin to fit my 270 pound frame.
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:39 PM   #14
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Sometimes I just feel like cursing him out so I get banned

a few friends go on there and fuck with him from time to time, makes soem slow work days go by rather quickly
Old 03-02-2011, 02:43 PM   #15
shmike
Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
See I think with the amount of postings in the old classefieds, it was hard to find what you were looking for. Plus no one followed any rules in posting location, price, and pictures. "Email me for pictures of my gloves". Fuck you, don't be such a lazy ass and post some pictures. The new site has them listed like ebay with pictures and price right in the title. That aspect alone is worth it. Plus with the tag function you can just search through the boots instead of wading through all of the size 40 suits that won't even begin to fit my 270 pound frame.
eh, I guess I was just used to it.

If I want size 40 boots, I'd run a search in Classifieds for boots. It's not too much trouble to look a a few 38's or 42's, imo.

If someone is too lazy or incompetent to post pics, move on to the next one.

That was the beauty of the old system, there was always something new popping up. I see a dramatic decrease in traffic coming soon.
Old 03-02-2011, 02:45 PM   #16
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
eh, I guess I was just used to it.

If I want size 40 boots, I'd run a search in Classifieds for boots. It's not too much trouble to look a a few 38's or 42's, imo.

If someone is too lazy or incompetent to post pics, move on to the next one.

That was the beauty of the old system, there was always something new popping up. I see a dramatic decrease in traffic coming soon.
When I fiurst posted my gsxr for sale on there it would be 3 pages back in under 24hrs there was so much traffic and only a small portion were people bumping their stuff back up.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:58 AM   #17
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Alright, its been two weeks since payment cleared. Time to nag the fuck out of him. If I get no response by saturday, he gets a nice thread saying that he's a shady bitch.
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:17 PM   #18
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Ive only ever visited the classified section there.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 09:40 PM   #19
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Ive only ever visited the classified section there.
a few of us have jumped into some threads in the old track day forum and a few other subforums mostly just to piss mongo off
Old 03-03-2011, 10:28 PM   #20
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

two weeks? fuck that... I want answers a day or TWO tops after payment has cleared... if nothing... give them till 5 and start bitching! at a week I'd probably contact paypal
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote