Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 08-27-2008, 03:01 PM   #11
Gunther1000
Jesus Christ!

Moto: (The Chi's lover)

Man, These are all good ideas. I do like the Tony Montana Chain saw torture idea. Just a kiss here and there to terrorize the fuck out of him then a limb or two. let him bleed out slowly.
Old 08-29-2008, 05:44 PM   #12
PiZdETS
⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

Moto: ⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

1. Make a supersized one of these with a powered wheel so it keeps moving at a minimum speed of say 5 mph.

2. Put the fatfuck in there with a pardon suspended in a way that if he's able to get to the top of the wheel (he wont) he can grab it and have his freedom. Weld the sides shut.

3. Sell viewings of the spectacle on payperview so people can watch him succumb to exhaustion and finally just get flipped around and around the wheel when he can no longer move.
I bet he'd lose a couple pounds from the effort by the time he died.
Old 08-31-2008, 12:12 PM   #13
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

What irritates me here is this bastard has gotten fat in prison! They should have dosed this fuck 20 years ago! Personally,I think he should die the same way his victims did....
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 05:17 PM   #14
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
What irritates me here is this bastard has gotten fat in prison! They should have dosed this fuck 20 years ago! Personally,I think he should die the same way his victims did....
Exactly he used to be a scrawny little bitch, then got fat in prison and now thinks hes too fat to be killed. I say just dont feed him or poison his food.
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 12:15 AM   #15
MikeSP1
Perpetual trouble

Moto: VTX 1300C, RC51, CBR600RR, CBR929RR

To hell with lethal injection, just put a hole in the side of his head and be done with it. Met his victims by throwing concrete off an overpass 20+ yrs ago and this bitch is still sucking air! He claims that he's too fat to be killed and he's full of shit, 200lbs of explosive will blow a hole in ANYTHING. Quick and painless, just like the injection is supposed to be. He'll know that its coming just like the ones who die by the needle do, he'll just go a different way.

He killed a person in cold blood, fuck him and fuck his "rights." He took another persons right to live and to love and to be happy. And for what, so he could get his rocks off? Fuck him. Quick and painless is a lot more than the girls got.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil, shouting GERONIMO!"
MikeSP1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 10:59 AM   #16
Gunther1000
Jesus Christ!

Moto: (The Chi's lover)

Not sure how he "met" his victoms but he raped and then killed them with an accomplis. Fucking scum!
Old 09-05-2008, 11:33 AM   #17
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunther1000 View Post
Not sure how he "met" his victoms but he raped and then killed them with an accomplis. Fucking scum!
He was standing on a bridge over a freeway (i think it was a freeway) with a buddy while on leave from the military. They threw some sort of piece of concrete through these girls' windshield then when down to check on em. He even talked to the girls' parents on the phone and told them there was nothing to worry about and hed take care of it. The two then proceeded to rape and kill the girls. Then he went to prison, got fat, and tries using it as a reason not to kill him. At least thats what Ive gathered about it.

So yeah, the fucking scum pretty well sums it up.
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote