Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 08-30-2008, 04:01 PM   #11
fatburg
Grill Master

Moto: Yamaha FZ6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrah Arrah View Post
Probably. I should get an insurance policy on her.

edit: You can't steal my quotes.
tough
fatburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 04:24 PM   #12
itgirl
is in your head...

Moto: 04 kawasaki zx636, 08 HD xl1200n (nightster)

telling a dog not to bark is like telling a baby not to cry. it's what they do, like it or not. perhaps we should start putting shock collars on babies before we take them into restaurants as well.

seriously, some people are too sensitive. like you are intentionally putting your dog outside in hopes of waking the neighbors. people need to keep their nose in their own backyards and quit trying to run everyone else's lives.

kim

www.facebook.com/itgirl25
itgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 04:27 PM   #13
fatburg
Grill Master

Moto: Yamaha FZ6

Quote:
Originally Posted by itgirl View Post
telling a dog not to bark is like telling a baby not to cry. it's what they do, like it or not. perhaps we should start putting shock collars on babies before we take them into restaurants as well.

seriously, some people are too sensitive. like you are intentionally putting your dog outside in hopes of waking the neighbors. people need to keep their nose in their own backyards and quit trying to run everyone else's lives.
Ahh, I see you have had dinner with Megatron
fatburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 04:45 PM   #14
Switch
dadbod

Quote:

So I had to go in to work to finish up some Exchange server stuff I was doing so I figured I would record my backyard when I was gone. My neighbor who complained was the one to the back of me...

I wanted to make sure that he was full of ****, so I decided to record for that purpose. Well, I just got done watching 45 minutes of tape and not once does she bark...

GOOD ONE NEIGHBOR.
Old 08-30-2008, 04:50 PM   #15
itgirl
is in your head...

Moto: 04 kawasaki zx636, 08 HD xl1200n (nightster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrah Arrah View Post
So I had to go in to work to finish up some Exchange server stuff I was doing so I figured I would record my backyard when I was gone. My neighbor who complained was the one to the back of me...

I wanted to make sure that he was full of ****, so I decided to record for that purpose. Well, I just got done watching 45 minutes of tape and not once does she bark...

GOOD ONE NEIGHBOR.
excellent! give that dog a biscuit. then fling some of her shit over the fence.

kim

www.facebook.com/itgirl25
itgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 07:02 PM   #16
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:

Ok,I have a tendency to be a "loud" neighbor,with the bike and my old dual exhaust truck,surround sound,screaming girlfriends,etc. BUT I must a hypercritical bastard to the extent of complaining about babies and dogs. I did not tell you to get a dog. Why should I be inconvenienced even in the slightest way by your animal? The other neighbors have dogs that don't bark all day. My dog doesn't bark all day. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect to be able to sleep all day if I want to. Quit worrying about my lifestyle/schedule and do something about it. In a way,you're lucky because a lot of people would have turned you in without even giving you the chance to address the situation.

Children under a certain age should not be allowed in restaurants or movies PERIOD! Especially if you can't control them. Once again,I did not have any part in you having children,why should I "share" the burden/annoyance of raising them? Why do I have to smell it if they shit all over themselves? If you have to dine in until they are old enough to behave in public,then so be it. What really gets me is when the baby is screaming it's damn head off and the people just sit there and eat dinner like nothing is happening! One of the parents should suck it up and take the kid to the car or something. Same thing goes for movie theaters. I didn't just drop $30 so me and my girl could listen to your kid cry for 2 hours. Go rent a fucking movie and stay home with the kid YOU decided to have!!!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 07:03 PM   #17
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Ok,I have a tendency to be a "loud" neighbor,with the bike and my old dual exhaust truck,surround sound,screaming girlfriends,etc. BUT I must a hypercritical bastard to the extent of complaining about babies and dogs. I did not tell you to get a dog. Why should I be inconvenienced even in the slightest way by your animal? The other neighbors have dogs that don't bark all day. My dog doesn't bark all day. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect to be able to sleep all day if I want to. Quit worrying about my lifestyle/schedule and do something about it. In a way,you're lucky because a lot of people would have turned you in without even giving you the chance to address the situation.

Children under a certain age should not be allowed in restaurants or movies PERIOD! Especially if you can't control them. Once again,I did not have any part in you having children,why should I "share" the burden/annoyance of raising them? Why do I have to smell it if they shit all over themselves? If you have to dine in until they are old enough to behave in public,then so be it. What really gets me is when the baby is screaming it's damn head off and the people just sit there and eat dinner like nothing is happening! One of the parents should suck it up and take the kid to the car or something. Same thing goes for movie theaters. I didn't just drop $30 so me and my girl could listen to your kid cry for 2 hours. Go rent a fucking movie and stay home with the kid YOU decided to have!!!
Wait for it....

I AGREE WITH TIGGER!

Holy fuck.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 07:06 PM   #18
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Wait for it....

I AGREE WITH TIGGER!

Holy fuck.
Yea well then I must be WRONG!!!
Old 08-30-2008, 07:06 PM   #19
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Yea well then I must be WRONG!!!
Not this time, buddy.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 07:08 PM   #20
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Not this time, buddy.
Well thanks! Even a blind squirrel gets a nut sometimes!