Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 03-28-2008, 11:09 PM   #11
JK
noodles... dont noodles..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARputer View Post
Yeah....I'd say just use whatever is in your garage....Hell, I've had better times with some of the racing model 2 strokes than a RM Gixxer 1K ....
SO is this what we're gonna post ?
1. The track
2. time
3. the bike used

?????????????
the 2 strokes kill me. i just CANT ride em. I feel ya about the Gixxer- i crash that every time.

since theres no reason we'll lie about something like this, typing track-time-bike will do. Or a screen shot at the end will tell all.

Last edited by JK; 03-28-2008 at 11:12 PM..
JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 11:11 PM   #12
WARputer
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: 2005 Hayabusa

How in the hell do you guys upload screen shots from the Playstation to the PC ? Is your Playstation hooked up to the internet ? Excuse my ignorance....by gaming standards, I'm an old fart !
Old 03-28-2008, 11:15 PM   #13
dscort
Street Stunter

Moto: 01 CBR929RE 95 CBR900RR

this topic is kinda scary...... my buddy busted out tt last weekend. havent played in over a year. im hooked again also.....played it all week. at least im not the only one.
dscort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 11:18 PM   #14
JK

Quote:
How in the hell do you guys upload screen shots from the Playstation to the PC ? Is your Playstation hooked up to the internet ? Excuse my ignorance....by gaming standards, I'm an old fart !

I figured it out a few days ago. in photo mode u can hook up the USB on the PS2 to your comp or use a flash drive and transfer like me. but for the time-track-bike shots i'll have to do with a camera shot of my tv.
Old 03-28-2008, 11:20 PM   #15
WARputer
WERA Yellow Plate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dscort View Post
this topic is kinda scary...... my buddy busted out tt last weekend. havent played in over a year. im hooked again also.....played it all week. at least im not the only one.
yep....I was surprised to see this thread myself, 'cause I had just pulled mine out last Tuesday & started playing. My son deleted everything on the memory card and I had to build up my bike supply again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK View Post
I figured it out a few days ago. in photo mode u can hook up the USB on the PS2 to your comp or use a flash drive and transfer like me. but for the time-track-bike shots i'll have to do with a camera shot of my tv.
Good idea....much easier to use the digital camera to upload.

Now I just need some time off from work to post up some times ....Nurenburg is a bitch to race on , but I love that track !!!
Old 03-28-2008, 11:28 PM   #16
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
yep....I was surprised to see this thread myself, 'cause I had just pulled mine out last Tuesday & started playing. My son deleted everything on the memory card and I had to build up my bike supply again.

Good idea....much easier to use the digital camera to upload.

Now I just need some time off from work to post up some times ....Nurenburg is a bitch to race on , but I love that track !!!
haha yeah no nurburgring just yet, hows about the autum ring? or maybe el capitan?
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 11:33 PM   #17
WARputer
WERA Yellow Plate

The shorter tracks are good for really honing your skills and times 'cause you can easily memorize each turn and straightaway.

I'm gonna post some times up by Tuesday or Wed.....when I'm off from work.
Old 03-28-2008, 11:34 PM   #18
JK

we can start with a point and shoot track like ...one of those high speed rings? but that may be too bike important.

mabye good ole laguna seca. i always pitch it a Laguna-

but yeah those tight tracks are the most fun!
Old 03-28-2008, 11:39 PM   #19
WARputer
WERA Yellow Plate

Have any of you guys won the R1 or Gixxer 1K in the challanges ? It took we a while to beat the required times for those bikes ......definetly takes some practice with hitting the right lines and getting the throttle right coming out of the corners.
Old 03-28-2008, 11:41 PM   #20
JK

Quote:
Have any of you guys won the R1 or Gixxer 1K in the challanges ? It took we a while to beat the required times for those bikes ......definetly takes some practice with hitting the right lines and getting the throttle right coming out of the corners.
i did. is it just me or is the gixxer fidigity?