Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-24-2009, 11:12 AM   #191
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
What? Seriously? I post a lot of opinion bullshit, mixed in with anecdotes and personal experiences but I definitely don't post a lot of, "this is what happened today" kinda stuff.

What do you think that you know about me really?
More than I want to, guy. Simmer down.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 11:28 AM   #192
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post

Simmer down? Why don't you lay the fuck off of me for a while? Get a new hobby. I didn't know that a Moderators job was to treat the members like shit, try to stop them from posting and run them off, but if it is, you and a couple of others are doing a bang up job!

I know that I post a bunch of crap, it's only bullshit for the most part, meant to be somewhat entertaining. Sometimes I hit and sometimes I miss, I know that. I'll get busted on no matter what I post, that's the nature of this forum from the top down to the bottom, I know that too. Heck, I've done like 5 new mods to my bike and didn't post about them. I bought a couple new components for my AV system, didn't post about them. Filled that budget toolbox, didn't post about it, ETC. Yea, yea congratulations to me, I know. I'm just saying and making a bit of a hypocrite of myself, actually, by posting personal shit in a post about how I'm going to stop posting personal shit. maybe I need help....
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 11:32 AM   #193
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Quote:
Simmer down? Why don't you lay the fuck off of me for a while? Get a new hobby. I didn't know that a Moderators job was to treat the members like shit, try to stop them from posting and run them off, but if it is, you and a couple of others are doing a bang up job!

I know that I post a bunch of crap, it's only bullshit for the most part, meant to be somewhat entertaining. Sometimes I hit and sometimes I miss, I know that. I'll get busted on no matter what I post, that's the nature of this forum from the top down to the bottom, I know that too. Heck, I've done like 5 new mods to my bike and didn't post about them. I bought a couple new components for my AV system, didn't post about them. Filled that budget toolbox, didn't post about it, ETC. Yea, yea congratulations to me, I know. I'm just saying and making a bit of a hypocrite of myself, actually, by posting personal shit in a post about how I'm going to stop posting personal shit. maybe I need help....
Will you two just do it already? Geez.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 11:50 AM   #194
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:

You get worked up so easy. Makes all my posts totally worth it.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:10 PM   #195
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Anyone notice that a thread about women turned into the Tigger-show? Awesome.

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:11 PM   #196
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Moto: '98 Honda Fireblade

I believe he is conspiring now to get the duck penis thread to be about him.
HurricaneHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:17 PM   #197
Dragonpaco
Alleged Puppy Pimper

Moto: Shadow 750 Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
Anyone notice that a thread about women turned into the Tigger-show? Awesome.
it didn't turn into the tigger show. he just decided to be the one who took control in his relationship with all the twfix members...
Opinions are nothing like assholes, opinions are like vaginas, less then half of everyone has one, everyone else uses one that isn't their own, and there is no better way to fit in or be cast out than to share yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
I don't give a fuck if it's Hitler cake, it's still CAKE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
You can come back here with me after the rally and do it!!!
Dragonpaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:18 PM   #198
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Moto: '98 Honda Fireblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco View Post
it didn't turn into the tigger show. he just decided to be the one who took control in his relationship with all the twfix members...
HurricaneHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:20 PM   #199
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco View Post

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:21 PM   #200
defector
My balls, your chin

Moto: 929, SV650, YZ250

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather View Post

I believe he is conspiring now to get the duck penis thread to be about him.
Awesome. Duck penis vs Ghost Cock. I could have went my entire life without seeing this fight.