Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-16-2009, 01:20 PM   #201
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple View Post
I would have to buy her out of the house, she wouldn't just sign it over to me after contributing to the mortgage herself these past two years. I can't afford to do that.

I may make it sound like I want out of the relationship, but that isn't necessarily the case. All of the things I love about her are what convinced me to go through with the marriage. Having kids is going too far, however.

In her defense, she knows we aren't ready right now. She wants a kid in two to three years. I'm met with anger and tears when I remind her that I never want children, so now when she starts in with the "when-we-have-a-baby-this, when-we-have-a-baby-that," I just reply, "we have dogs."
Think you are screwed dude. No good way around it. You can either buy some more time with her or let the shit hit the fan soon. Then there is the just cave into her demands, but that's no life for you either. It's a shame no matter how you look at it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 01:23 PM   #202
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Apparently he isn't allowed stupid decisions and poor choices, while others are alotted such mistakes as "learning" experiences.
The difference is, he posts questions like these even though he's already made up his mind.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 01:25 PM   #203
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
The difference is, he posts questions like these even though he's already made up his mind.
He just asked questions about the procedure at the start of the thread, we threw in the drama.
Quote:
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Old 06-16-2009, 01:54 PM   #204
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
He just asked questions about the procedure at the start of the thread, we threw in the drama.
Guilty! That's what I tried to say too! All this drama is my fault but to my credit, I did initially try to give him information and advice on the procedure...
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:06 PM   #205
Destitute
Canyon Carver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple View Post
Preventing my wife from having children is my way of "going green."

Noble intentions, I assure you.
If it hasn't already been said, having a vasectomy will not prevent your wife from having children. It might prevent them from being yours.
Destitute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:08 PM   #206
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Guilty! That's what I tried to say too! All this drama is my fault but to my credit, I did initially try to give him information and advice on the procedure...
It's never just one person's fault, but you made a damn good effort into proving that wrong.
Quote:
Old 06-16-2009, 02:08 PM   #207
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Dude, if it turns green you have more to worry about than kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destitute View Post
If it hasn't already been said, having a vasectomy will not prevent your wife from having children. It might prevent them from being yours.
good point

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:36 PM   #208
MILK
The cows want you dead.

I would get the vasectomy then tell her. Chances are she's bluffing about the divorce anyway. After all, she knew before saying I DO.. If not, well splitting up a bunch of STUFF is small potatoes over trying to do it when there is a kid involved..
MILK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:39 PM   #209
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
It's never just one person's fault, but you made a damn good effort into proving that wrong.
Ha whatever, you said basically the same thing I did but for some reason no one jumped on you hmmmmmm......
Old 06-16-2009, 02:41 PM   #210
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILK View Post
I would get the vasectomy then tell her. Chances are she's bluffing about the divorce anyway. After all, she knew before saying I DO.. If not, well splitting up a bunch of STUFF is small potatoes over trying to do it when there is a kid involved..
Omg where the hell were you? I swear I said the same shit!