Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 02-02-2010, 06:21 PM   #271
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

You cannot deny that Taylor looks somewhat alien like.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:27 PM   #272
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
I don't know about her but I don't think its an act with all of them. I find the craziest people are the ones with the most talent. Talent and a level head seems to be to as easy to find as a sane woman.

James

You see that across the board though be it scientists, scholars or true musical prodigies/artists. They spend all their time working on their craft their social skills may be lacking or just have those off personalities.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:29 PM   #273
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
Her name is Stefani Germanotta, born in NYC to Italian American parents. She was slated to go to Julliard, but at 17 was given early admission to the New York University's Tisch School of the Arts.

She's a classically trained musician, folks, I've been trying to tell you.

Her fame is no accident, and her "act" most assuredly non-random.

She grew up performing in NYC. To you non-musician/football types, that's playing in the big leagues, right from the get-go.

Get a fucking clue, folks, she's a star and a millionaire because she worked her ass off from a young age. You can hate on her all ya want, but she's living the dream she worked for all her life. Some people got it.
Wow, we agree

She may have songs that annoy the fuck out me, but she is one smart cookie when it comes to the entertainment industry. She is making an ungodly amount of money for acting like an weirdo idiot when she is completely not that way. Watch some of the interviews where she isn't pulling the Radio Gaga act and she is very intelligent and you can tell there is thought behind the idiocy. She is scamming the morons of this country hard. I can appreciate that fact alone.

She is a talented musician no doubt about it as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:33 PM   #274
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Wow, we agree

She may have songs that annoy the fuck out me, but she is one smart cookie when it comes to the entertainment industry. She is making an ungodly amount of money for acting like an weirdo idiot when she is completely not that way. Watch some of the interviews where she isn't pulling the Radio Gaga act and she is very intelligent and you can tell there is thought behind the idiocy. She is scamming the morons of this country hard. I can appreciate that fact alone.

She is a talented musician no doubt about it as well.
Absolutley, funny thing was seeing her sitting with madonna once, obvioulsy thats where she got her motivation. Shes kinda like madonna only with a lot more talent. Its just that she kinda found her own direction as to push the envelope in weirdness. madonna took the sex thing as far as she could for the time but this one is just so out there with the outfits and image.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:52 PM   #275
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Lady Gaga has a look of intelligence behind her eyes. She hides it with her crazy outfits but it's definitely there.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:21 AM   #276
Rider
Moto GP Star

I don't care how well he/she can play piano, her music is stupid and annoying. It's bubblegum music that teenyboppers listen too. He/she isn't the worst singer I've heard but certainly not the best either.

When I met my wife she was singing opera for the Seattle Opera Company and I have been around lots of musical talent. MJ, as much as I hated his music, was pretty damn talented. I just don't see the talent of this lady gaygay. Yeah she has a great marketing scheme and she is definitely an original but for pitch, tone, annunciation... this is much better. And the fact that she looks like a man doesn't help either.

Oh and for the record, yes those classical CD are my wife's CD's but I do listen to them. I wont listen to any of her pop or coutry CD's though. Pretty much any music that is an instrumental(no vocals) I'll listen to it with the exception of techno. Most people fuck up great music when they open their filthy sewers they call a mouth.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:27 AM   #277
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
I don't care how well he/she can play piano, her music is stupid and annoying. It's bubblegum music that teenyboppers listen too. He/she isn't the worst singer I've heard but certainly not the best either.

When I met my wife she was singing opera for the Seattle Opera Company and I have been around lots of musical talent. MJ, as much as I hated his music, was pretty damn talented. I just don't see the talent of this lady gaygay. Yeah she has a great marketing scheme and she is definitely an original but for pitch, tone, annunciation... this is much better. And the fact that she looks like a man doesn't help either.

Oh and for the record, yes those classical CD are my wife's CD's but I do listen to them. I wont listen to any of her pop or coutry CD's though. Pretty much any music that is an instrumental(no vocals) I'll listen to it with the exception of techno. Most people fuck up great music when they open their filthy sewers they call a mouth.
Dude, you pretty much gave up your right to claim what is and is not talent when you started professing your love of metal.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:27 AM   #278
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Dude, you pretty much gave up your right to claim what is and is not talent when you started professing your love of metal.
You sound almost as stupid as he does right now.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:33 AM   #279
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
I don't listen to metal for the lyrical or vocal talent. It's angry music that lets me get my aggression out. If I'm having a bad day, I throw in some metal for 30 min and I am good to go. Nice and relaxed and rejuvenated. Kind of like how riding will reduce stress, metal will do that for me. I know that most of the metal vocalists can't sing their way out of a wet paper bag but again, that's not what I'm looking for.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:35 AM   #280
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
I don't listen to metal for the lyrical or vocal talent. It's angry music that lets me get my aggression out. If I'm having a bad day, I throw in some metal for 30 min and I am good to go. Nice and relaxed and rejuvenated. Kind of like how riding will reduce stress, metal will do that for me. I know that most of the metal vocalists can't sing their way out of a wet paper bag but again, that's not what I'm looking for.
You seem very angry. Metal only makes me more angry, but I can appreciate it as a type of music.
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote