Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 10-12-2009, 04:02 PM   #21
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by njchopper87 View Post
I hope that dude shit himself.. I hate idiots that do things like that.
He was almost in tears. This was a large pit and his hackle(whatever you call it) was fully up and he was pissed. the guy did move out at the end of the month. When I went to pay my rent the landlord said the guy left in a hurry and kept saying something about my dog. he asked if my dog was mean or something. LOL I of course said nah he's a big baby.
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 04:08 PM   #22
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyk View Post
At least she growled. We took in a friend's hound dog that bit their baby with no warning, since my wife has quite a bit of dog training experience (and we had no kid then). His food aggression was really spooky, since he'd skip the growl and go straight to the teeth. We had to give him back, and they eventually found him a happy home out on a ranch with no other dogs or kids.

Pits don't have a corner on the aggression market, that's for sure. I think we're probably done taking in older dogs with unknown histories.
we found her a nice home with no kids. I had gotten her from a less then reputable breeder just to give her a better home. we already had the male so I thought hey no problem. I would not get an older (as in more then 8 weeks) pit again. (not with kids or other dogs in the house anyway)they learn very quickly from their surroundings and it takes a long time to unlearn bad behaviours.
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:18 PM   #23
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild View Post
He was almost in tears. This was a large pit and his hackle(whatever you call it) was fully up and he was pissed. the guy did move out at the end of the month. When I went to pay my rent the landlord said the guy left in a hurry and kept saying something about my dog. he asked if my dog was mean or something. LOL I of course said nah he's a big baby.
Maybe dumbass will stop throwing stuff at dogs now.
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 07:26 PM   #24
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

Why is it every time I click on this thread I think it's going to be a topic about whether or not you bring someone to help you in the pits at the track?!
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote