Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 02-02-2011, 11:01 AM   #21
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple View Post
Killing 100 cows and pushing them into a mass grave would warrant execution as well.

We kill cows and chickens for food. It's unfortunate how most of them are treated prior to slaughter, but their purpose from birth to death is to provide meat.
My thoughts as well.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:02 AM   #22
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Killing 100 cows and pushing them into a mass grave would warrant execution as well.

We kill cows and chickens for food. It's unfortunate how most of them are treated prior to slaughter, but their purpose from birth to death is to provide meat.

At least his remorse is giving him nightmares and depression. With any luck, he'll eventually commit suicide, and perhaps kill his boss on his way out.
I don't hunt and fish for food all the time. I have killed without using the animal for food. I also have destroyed pest animals/non-natives.

Killing a ton of cows and not using them for food has been done before and not thought of any differently. Disease made them not suitable to eat, so they destroyed the animals to keep the disease from spreading. These dogs were causing an economic drain on the company and they could not get rid of them by any other means, so they had them destroyed.

Killing nonhumans never warrants execution.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:04 AM   #23
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
The fact that the douche expected compensation afterwards does.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:19 AM   #24
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
If you don't think a tiger would react to an intruder, you are seriously mistaken. A tiger is not an unintelligent creature, it could be trained to do all sorts of shit.
Well I know you're not an idiot so I must have missed that you were just screwing with me.

I'd pay money to see some old lady with a seeing eye tiger though.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:31 AM   #25
Triple
uncomfortably numb

Moto: WR250R & Bonneville

Quote:
I don't hunt and fish for food all the time. I have killed without using the animal for food. I also have destroyed pest animals/non-natives.

Killing a ton of cows and not using them for food has been done before and not thought of any differently. Disease made them not suitable to eat, so they destroyed the animals to keep the disease from spreading. These dogs were causing an economic drain on the company and they could not get rid of them by any other means, so they had them destroyed.
I kill mice and roaches because they steal my food, damage my property, and pose health risks to me, my wife, and my dogs. I don't eat mice or roaches (though I usually toss their bodies into the pond for the fish).

I would probably kill a coyote or bear that was attacking my dogs or someone I knew. I would not eat the coyote.

Killing diseased cows unsuitable for consumption to prevent them from infecting other animals benefits the greater population.

There are instances where killing and not eating is acceptable and often required. Killing for sport is not one of them. Killing because of economic strain is not one of them. That logic justifies leaving your baby in a dumpster or drowning your kids in the bathtub when mom or dad lose their jobs.

Quote:
I'd rather see a million babies in a mass grave than a hundred huskies.
Triple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:37 AM   #26
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
I kill mice and roaches because they steal my food, damage my property, and pose health risks to me, my wife, and my dogs. I don't eat mice or roaches (though I usually toss their bodies into the pond for the fish).

I would probably kill a coyote or bear that was attacking my dogs or someone I knew. I would not eat the coyote.

Killing diseased cows unsuitable for consumption to prevent them from infecting other animals benefits the greater population.

There are instances where killing and not eating is acceptable and often required. Killing for sport is not one of them. Killing because of economic strain is not one of them. That logic justifies leaving your baby in a dumpster or drowning your kids in the bathtub when mom or dad lose their jobs.

I'd rather see a million babies in a mass grave than a hundred huskies.
What about abortion? How do you guys feel about that? That's pretty much what this guy did, just 100x. There is no limit on abortions you can have in this country...

I kill for sport. Fish/duck/deer/whatever. Tough shit if you don't like it. It's perfectly legal. Humans are not the same as domestic animals or legal to hunt wildlife.

Why is it ok to brutally kill an animal for food, but not for profit? It's still benefitting yourself when there are other methods of getting the same result.

Last edited by Trip; 02-02-2011 at 11:40 AM..
Old 02-02-2011, 11:41 AM   #27
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Not to siderail the argument, but all I can think of is Trip's microwaved baby pic he got banned for at the old place.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:45 AM   #28
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by the chi View Post
Not to siderail the argument, but all I can think of is Trip's microwaved baby pic he got banned for at the old place.
Microwaved baby, I need to hear more on this.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:46 AM   #29
Trip
Hold mah beer!

it was a cooked baby on a dinner plate, it was awesome, i will see if i can find it.
Old 02-02-2011, 11:46 AM   #30
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

I can't remember details, I think it was an avatar or something, I think he got a vacation, but I was the only Mod at the time that rallied on his side to keep his ass from a permaban. Gawd the reaction to pic that was like nuclear fallout.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote