Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-29-2009, 01:24 PM   #21
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
I thought that was the name of that show with the woman who has 19 kids or something.
Either way... 8 or 19... It would still be like parking a Mini Cooper in an airplane hanger.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:35 PM   #22
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Either way... 8 or 19... It would still be like parking a Mini Cooper in an airplane hanger.
Check around back. There is always a smaller door you can enter around back.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:38 PM   #23
OneNotSoSickPsycho
Squidliest

Moto: OSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
I thought that was the name of that show with the woman who has 19 kids or something.
Quote:
GRRROOOSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
I would NOT want to F that V ever again if there were 8 or 19 kids coming out of it. Imagine the 19th kid...she probably had to lay in bed the whole time so it would flop out of there.

Why would anyone want to have that many kids at the same time?!?! Crazy ass people....I swear. I have a hard time with 2 cats...can't imagine 8 or 19 kids running around. My vagina would be bigger than ME....
Old 09-29-2009, 01:42 PM   #24
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneNotSoSickPsycho View Post
GRRROOOSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
I would NOT want to F that V ever again if there were 8 or 19 kids coming out of it. Imagine the 19th kid...she probably had to lay in bed the whole time so it would flop out of there.

Why would anyone want to have that many kids at the same time?!?! Crazy ass people....I swear. I have a hard time with 2 cats...can't imagine 8 or 19 kids running around. My vagina would be bigger than ME....
the 19 person didn't have em all at the same time.

Found them, they are the duggars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:45 PM   #25
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

She is prego again, so she is on #18. 17 in this pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:10 PM   #26
MissHell
Followed the crowd over.

Moto: '07 Yahama R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
Z used to watch, but since the div. she' been turned off.
Same here.
MissHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:31 PM   #27
2up
Waiting for Hello Kitty!

Moto: Nothing ATM, which makes me want to cry.

Quote:
well how else were they gonna pay for them all, w/ his job? WIC? i didn't mind watching the show at first and even until recently. beacuse there kids paralleled my kids........and the trials and tribulations of being a parent.

anyways.........april said this weekend, she didn't like being brown adn she wanted to be white.........
A. If the only way you can afford to have that many kids is to whore them out on reality TV, perhaps you should rethink how many kids you're going to have. Reality TV is to our time what the Gladiators fighting to the death was to their time. People being entertained by (in most part) the shame and misery of others.

B. My niece, who is half Chilean and has brown eyes and hair and the most beautiful perfect brown skin, went through a faze like that too. She wanted to look like the girls in her Disney movies. My sister reminded her that Pochahontis and Alladin (I think it was that one) have dark hair/eye/skin girls. Who are every bit as beautiful.
2up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:33 PM   #28
CasterTroy

Quote:
Attached Images
File Type: gif hotdoghallway.gif (247.8 KB, 135 views)
Old 09-29-2009, 02:53 PM   #29
RACER X
AMA Supersport

Moto: '10 Tuono Factory

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2up View Post
A. If the only way you can afford to have that many kids is to whore them out on reality TV, perhaps you should rethink how many kids you're going to have. Reality TV is to our time what the Gladiators fighting to the death was to their time. People being entertained by (in most part) the shame and misery of others.

B. My niece, who is half Chilean and has brown eyes and hair and the most beautiful perfect brown skin, went through a faze like that too. She wanted to look like the girls in her Disney movies. My sister reminded her that Pochahontis and Alladin (I think it was that one) have dark hair/eye/skin girls. Who are every bit as beautiful.
personnally i think shows like WIPEOUT and the jap games shows are more like the gladiators.......

dunno about shame or misery, i dunno if i would call parenting misery, it ain't fun but i wouldn't give it up for the world. and their show is no diff. and just like alot of people, once they see a life, it's hard to destroy it let alone 6 of them. and they prolly like any family w/ 1 or any number of kids, they'll make do.

i seriously doubt they had multiples to become stars of a tv show (now octomom thats a diff case.) the opportunity presented itself, they grabbed it and ran w/ it. now they are failing.......common w/ stardom and their 15min of fame.

yeah most of her princess are whitey's, i prefered if she played w/ pocohantas or jasmin (the girl in alladin) or mulan.......all more her skin tone then cinderalla........marketing at its worst....
2009 SFV Gladius - SOLD
2008 Hayabusa - SOLD.
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:01 PM   #30
2up
Waiting for Hello Kitty!

Moto: Nothing ATM, which makes me want to cry.

Quote:
personnally i think shows like WIPEOUT and the jap games shows are more like the gladiators.......

dunno about shame or misery, i dunno if i would call parenting misery, it ain't fun but i wouldn't give it up for the world. and their show is no diff. and just like alot of people, once they see a life, it's hard to destroy it let alone 6 of them. and they prolly like any family w/ 1 or any number of kids, they'll make do.

i seriously doubt they had multiples to become stars of a tv show (now octomom thats a diff case.) the opportunity presented itself, they grabbed it and ran w/ it. now they are failing.......common w/ stardom and their 15min of fame.

yeah most of her princess are whitey's, i prefered if she played w/ pocohantas or jasmin (the girl in alladin) or mulan.......all more her skin tone then cinderalla........marketing at its worst....
I'm not calling parenting misery. The show had its most viewers when people heard the couple was divorcing. That speaks volumes. And reality TV is all about the DRAMA. What judge is going to be the biggest asshole? What won't people do for fame and money, including whoring out their kids? No one in this day and age doesn't know how the paparazzi can fuck people's lives up, yet they CHOSE to shine that light on themselves and their kids. Who the hell wants a TV camera up their ass while going through their daily lives? (Beside Katie Couric that is!! )

And yeah, the media does suck for its portrayal of what is beautiful. Lets face it, for a woman, if you're not tall, extremely thin, and with certain features, you'll rarely see a REAL representation of yourself that you can relate to in the media described as beautiful.
2up is offline   Reply With Quote