Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 02-12-2010, 08:37 AM   #21
tommymac
Moto GP Star

I iwll have to send you guys some jehova witnesses tohave fun with. Theyre everywhere by work.

I think the godzilla one is the best
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:39 AM   #22
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
I should post some YT links to some satanic music I listen to.
That would be fun, I got some flack for listening to slayer, told em thats nothing compared to scandanavian death metal

they left me alone after that
Old 02-12-2010, 08:43 AM   #23
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
That would be fun, I got some flack for listening to slayer, told em thats nothing compared to scandanavian death metal

they left me alone after that
Gorgoroth should freak them right the fuck out.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:46 AM   #24
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Gorgoroth should freak them right the fuck out.
Oh big time, I always got a kick out of being called a satan worshiper because I listened to maiden growing up. Thats nothing compared to today. I remember hearing an interview with kerry king and how he said cradle of filth made them look like choir boys
Old 02-12-2010, 08:49 AM   #25
CasterTroy

Quote:
Thats nothing compared to today.
Just think what you'd be called if someone caught you watching Keith Olbermann
Old 02-12-2010, 08:50 AM   #26
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Oh big time, I always got a kick out of being called a satan worshiper because I listened to maiden growing up. Thats nothing compared to today. I remember hearing an interview with kerry king and how he said cradle of filth made them look like choir boys
The funny thing is, almost all of it is an act. None of them really believe that shit. It sells and most of them don't believe in any form of religion anyway. They are really anti religion but satanic music is more profitable than gospel music.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:52 AM   #27
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
The funny thing is, almost all of it is an act. None of them really believe that shit. It sells and most of them don't believe in any form of religion anyway. They are really anti religion but satanic music is more profitable than gospel music.
Arent there a few bands that realy are into that stuff. I remember the one band where I think the singer killed a guy? They had something about it on one of theose metal documentaries on vh1.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:56 AM   #28
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Arent there a few bands that realy are into that stuff. I remember the one band where I think the singer killed a guy? They had something about it on one of theose metal documentaries on vh1.
You might be thinking of Mayhem. The singer blew his own brains out and one or more of the band member s found him and ate part of his brains.

There was another case where a guy killed someone else in there band but I don;t think it was related to religion. Norwegian black metal but I can't remember the bands name.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:00 AM   #29
CasterTroy

Quote:
They are really anti religion but satanic music is more profitable than gospel music.
Kind of like the voice of freedom FROM religion is louder than the voice of the ones promoting it?

example: I think we ALL here know where Avatard stands I mean every single mention of any kind of religion gets a 4 page diatribe from him and how belief in any kind of greater being is an utter waste of time and breath (yet he'll spend hours trying to prove that )
Old 02-12-2010, 10:18 AM   #30
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
You might be thinking of Mayhem. The singer blew his own brains out and one or more of the band member s found him and ate part of his brains.

There was another case where a guy killed someone else in there band but I don;t think it was related to religion. Norwegian black metal but I can't remember the bands name.
They claimed it wasn't at all true, but that they did make necklaces from pieces of his skull and give then to musicians they respected in the death metal scene.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote